1/32 tanker figures?

Your forum dedicated to 1/32nd and smaller plastic and metal figures and vehicles.
CaptainDynamite
Private First Class
Private First Class

1/32 tanker figures?

Post by CaptainDynamite » Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:54 pm

So I've been interested in this hobby for a long time now, collecting 1/18 items mostly. Well since new 1/18 items are just repaints, I thought about moving down to 1/32. I'm in love with Forces of Valor's M26 Pershing, and I like the two tone paint (some will disagree, but IMO it reminds me of the allies camo in Battle of the Bulge), but where can I find figures to go with it? I saw some 1/35 figures which are more common than 1/32, but I'm not sure if they would've been smaller than the tank itself. And then there's the problem of seeing if one could fit sitting down with the limited space of FoV hatches. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance! :)

ledhead0085
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: 1/32 tanker figures?

Post by ledhead0085 » Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:29 pm

take the screws out on the bottom then each hatch should have a bucket under it with 2-4 screws take those out then remove the buckets. i do this to all my fov. 21c you have to cut the buckets away and you have to be very careful as it could crack the hull.

as for figures just get some 1/32 GIs. lightly heat them you can then bend their arms and legs then hold them till they cool they will stay in that pose then.

plasticgeneral
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Re: 1/32 tanker figures?

Post by plasticgeneral » Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:17 pm

I remove the fake interiors from my FOV tanks also.
All FOV & 21st CENT figures can easily be modified,
by cutting and re-gluing with a "THICK type Super Glue" available at any hobby store.
You should see all the custom tankers that I have made from all those commonly issued figures.
Way better than the originals!

Plastic General