Looking for a BBI 1/32 F4F wildcat

Your forum dedicated to 1/32nd and smaller plastic and metal figures and vehicles.
qwik150
Private First Class
Private First Class

Looking for a BBI 1/32 F4F wildcat

Post by qwik150 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:03 am

If anyone has one of these and wishes to sell please contact me!

Light.Inf.Scout
Officer - Brigadier General

Re: Looking for a BBI 1/32 F4F wildcat

Post by Light.Inf.Scout » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:23 am

Hi - welcome board. There is a B/S/T Forum. Also:

Forum rules

Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate
Trade References: JOC, IMMEWW2, Razor17019, KAMIKAZE, caesarbc, momaw nadon, supersonicfifi, Tambo, USMA07, bigsarge, American Grenadier, YT, Crazy Kraut, C00per, AV-8B Driver, cjg476, Buckyroo, aae83

qwik150
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by qwik150 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:25 am

I can't post or trade for 6 months ...Do I just lurk the boards? Please explain! I understand the probationary period is for the trade forum only , especially the selling aspect here on this forum, but to be held up from purchasing a sought after replica via paypal just because I am a newbie is absurd.

tmanthegreat

Post by tmanthegreat » Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:37 pm

qwik150 wrote:I can't post or trade for 6 months ...Do I just lurk the boards? Please explain! I understand the probationary period is for the trade forum only , especially the selling aspect here on this forum, but to be held up from purchasing a sought after replica via paypal just because I am a newbie is absurd.
The transaction could be done off-board, at the risk of either party, without mention of it here.

We have the 6 month waiting period in place so that new members will (hopefully) become active members and establish a bit of credibility around here. Since most of us don't see each other face-to-face, it helps to sort of "know" who someone is before making a financial transaction with them because they are active and credible members of the forum. We get this sort of thing happening all the time where members will join and either outright want to use the Buy Sell Tade (BST) forum (without first establishing credibility) or will join, wait their six months, and then only ever post in the BST forum without being active participants elsewhere on the forum. These actions can send up red flags...

The BST forum works purely on the credibility between the seller/trader and the buyer, without all the fancy security mechanisms found in places like ebay. 90% of the time, it has worked beautifully. But there have been several instances in the past where one member took advantage of others, goods were not recieved, were stolen, and money lost. These moments rattled a lot of us. We have the 6 month rule and the age restriction rules in place to provide some measure of security to lessen the chance that someone gets screwed.

Now, I say all the above without intention to bring harm or discredit to anyone, and post this information just to inform everyone of why the rules exist. Because of the insecure nature of the BST forum and to establish credibility of members using it, we do ask that new members be 18 or older, hang around, participate actively, and give the rest of us a chance to know them before they buy, sell, or trade on this forum.

Please do stick around, contribute actively to this hobby, and in 6 months, you'll be able to have the privelege of the using the BST forum :D
"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail."