Dragon Can Do 1/35 German figures

Your forum dedicated to 1/32nd and smaller plastic and metal figures and vehicles.
Axis Nightmare
Officer - Brigadier General

Dragon Can Do 1/35 German figures

Post by Axis Nightmare » Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:27 pm

I've run across some 1/35 Dragon Can Do German Tiger Aces and infantry soldiers at a Tuesday Morning store. They are, as they should be, smaller than 21st. Century or F.O.V. 1/32 figures but I've found the ones in crouched or prone positions blend in O.K. with 1/32 figures and vehicles. The standing ones aren't that bad if you consider variations in soldier's height. Got them for $1.99 ea. I'm not familiar with them and wondered if that was a good price. I might get some more. Thanks...

What makes the P-51 Mustang so special?

"It would do for 8 hours what a Spitfire would do for 45 minutes."

Brig. Gen. Chuck Yeager

tmanthegreat

Re: Dragon Can Do 1/35 German figures

Post by tmanthegreat » Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:35 am

These figures normally retailed for around $6 and as much as $12 for the single ones, so the $2 price is excellent. I had another board member pick me up a full set at TM a while back and have found a couple sporadically at my local stores now.

They are great figures. Excellent paint work. One can also easily modify them as arms and heads can easily be pulled off and re-inserted in different positions. Yes, at 1:35, they are a tad smaller than the normal 1:32 figures, but not by much. They are a great solution to crew vehicles such as all those later 21c 32x tanks that did not have crew figures or those FOV vehicles that are understaffed 8)
"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail."