TM deal for Dragon Armor guys!

Your forum dedicated to 1/32nd and smaller plastic and metal figures and vehicles.
hworth18
Officer - Brigadier General
Officer - Brigadier General

TM deal for Dragon Armor guys!

Post by hworth18 » Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:09 pm

I perused my local Tuesday Morning a few weeks ago when the Dragonwings stuff was showing up and apparently, I was too early. I went back today and not only found a 1/72 Fw-190D-9, I also found a rack full of all the 1/35 CanDo figures, including the complete set of the German Tiger Commanders (including the secret one). These go great with the Dragon 1/35 armor incase anyone is interested. They also had all the German soldier and other CanDo figures for $1.99 each.
“The moment you think you know what’s going on in a women’s head, is the moment your goose is well and truly cooked”
-Howard Stark

Mr. Football
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Re: TM deal for Dragon Armor guys!

Post by Mr. Football » Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:12 am

Harry that sounds great. I hope I'm not too late. I haven't been there in a while. I'll have to scour TM tomorrow sometime to see if there's anything left...Have there been any other good bargains there lately? Recall a few years ago when you could walk into TM and pick up a nice 1/32 scale Corgi warbird or a 1/72 B-17 for a really nice price!
"I like a man who grins when he fights" - Winston Churchill