Red Arrows Set-Nice Corgi Find

Your forum dedicated to 1/32nd and smaller plastic and metal figures and vehicles.
Coreyeagle48
Officer - Brigadier General

Red Arrows Set-Nice Corgi Find

Post by Coreyeagle48 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:37 pm

Greetings:

I finally found the elusive 40th Anniversary Red Arrows Set Corgi offered in 2004 as part of the showcase line. A very nice ebay seller from England put one up for sale and then packaged it securely and safely for the travel to the United States. One of the greatest sellers I have ever dealt with.

The set features all 9 Red Arrows BAE Hawks, Display Stands and a little card with each pilot. One of the nicest features of the set is the heavy duty box with wonderful box art. Also in the box is a nice pictorial of the team and a cardboard display standto place all the Hawks on. The pilot cards are meant to be placed on the display but I doubt I will do that.

It is nice to have a set of a display team that features all the jets on the team. This is one of my favorite pieces already. Just thought I'd share it.

Regards

Corey
Trade References

tmanthegreat
hworth18
raiderad6
Snake
USCGSARdog
ThreeToughTrucks
Jnewboy
The one and only "Razor"
Rowsdower
Pizzaguy
pickelhaube
vmf 214
popeye357
JOC
Jwcarpenter

P39time
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by P39time » Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:41 pm

Very nice. I saw the Red Arrows years ago, and they were awesome! Glad you got such a nice set.
Jarod

ltcbj

Post by ltcbj » Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:34 am

Thanks for sharing.
"The only constant is change. Often short change. Learn to accept.": Noah Vaile www.dinosaur-toys-collectors-guide.com
[img]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c315/photbug/image6.jpg[/img]
On your mark! Get set! Lunch....
Want your own website? PM me!