FoV Elefant is out???

Your forum dedicated to 1/32nd and smaller plastic and metal figures and vehicles.
Cabe
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

FoV Elefant is out???

Post by Cabe » Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:52 pm

The Forces of Valor Elefant is all over ebay and the photos look sweet. But is it really out or are these guy doing "the advance sales going to ruin my ebay rep when it is delayed again trick"

On guy even says he is conveniently out of town and will not ship until 15th.....right
http://cgi.ebay.com/FORCES-OF-VALOR-1-3 ... 286.c0.m14
see my art and model gallery at http://www.cabebooth.com

Der Kommandant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by Der Kommandant » Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:02 pm

More than likely not out yet.
They must be presuming that the pieces would have shipped out by their "end bid" time.
Sneaky, if you ask me.

PanzerArm
Officer - Brigadier General

Elefant Out, Not Likely...

Post by PanzerArm » Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:41 pm

I haven't received notification that my pre-order (from June) has shipped yet. As soon as I get word that mine has shipped, I'll relay the much belated good news to the rest of you. I'll even take some pictures to brag, errr, I mean show everyone. :lol:

Kevin

Foxhole Toys
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Foxhole Toys » Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:26 pm

Hi Guys,

The 1/32 Elefant, Cargo Truck, 1/48 Huey & 1/1000 scale diecast German Battleship Bismarck are shipping out to online retailers (like us) beginning Monday. That said, please don't fall into ebay traps and bid prematurely or unnecessarily. By next weeks end there should be quite a few to be had.

Not to alarm anyone, on the other hand, our stock is almost depleted for most new items and we are told by our reps at FOV a re-stock will take some time...and we believe it, seeing how long it has taken for these to get here!

Cheers and have a great weekend my friends!

Matt
Foxhole Toys ..."Dive in!"
www.FoxholeToys.com

uksubs
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Re: FoV Elefant is out???

Post by uksubs » Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:06 am

Cabe wrote:The Forces of Valor Elefant is all over ebay and the photos look sweet. But is it really out or are these guy doing "the advance sales going to ruin my ebay rep when it is delayed again trick"

On guy even says he is conveniently out of town and will not ship until 15th.....right
http://cgi.ebay.com/FORCES-OF-VALOR-1-3 ... 286.c0.m14
I got my tank from that seller & he the best on line seller I use!

Cabe
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by Cabe » Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:12 am

I have bought from the same seller as well and found them to be good
I just don't pre-order on ebay and I find it to be an annoying habit that has been taken up there lately or not so much lately as "commonplace"
this auction for example does not mention that this would be a pre-order at all, instead blames the delay on his/her being out of town and arriving back well into the ship date TO the retailers.

I am sorry if this is a coincidence, but the fact is that it is a pre-order unless he got his hands on some prematurely.
I guess I better go look at his feedback to see how many he has shipped so far........

uksubs
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by uksubs » Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:24 am

Cabe wrote:I have bought from the same seller as well and found them to be good
I just don't pre-order on ebay and I find it to be an annoying habit that has been taken up there lately or not so much lately as "commonplace"
this auction for example does not mention that this would be a pre-order at all, instead blames the delay on his/her being out of town and arriving back well into the ship date TO the retailers.

I am sorry if this is a coincidence, but the fact is that it is a pre-order unless he got his hands on some prematurely.
I guess I better go look at his feedback to see how many he has shipped so far........
Well it works fine for me in the Uk as I'm waiting for the the latest Dragon King tiger that showing up this week , so are get them all shipped together
:lol:
His customer service is second to none witch is more than can be said of other on line shops in the USA :wink:

Cabe
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by Cabe » Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:17 am

I agree. His shop has always been fast and never steered me wrong. I have bought from that shop I think 2 times and once was a multi order over a year ago since then I found a local dealer that I can do local pick ups from.
I just think that its a risky thing to auction something you don't currently posses in your hands. Too many things could go wrong. I would be understanding in such a situation, but I would have to have known I was pre-ordering to get the sympathy pop up.

I ordered a paint rack off ebay. It was one of those modular one made down under that have other sections with varying types of paint and tool holders on them. Well I could have ordered it online from anyone for a bit more, but this hobby shop's ebay store had it cheap so I bid and waited out the auction and won. Then I waited for my shipment and waited..... and waited. So I wrote the shop and asked, what the H was going on? Well after a few DAYS they wrote me back and said "Oh um sorry. But we are out of stock. We will be getting more in... uh sometime soon, not sure when."
I flipped a bit in my response telling them WhyTheF were they auctioning things they didn't have or better yet, why were they selling the last of what I was bidding on through their storefront retail store?
At this point i could have ordered the paint rack from anywhere else for $5 more and shaved about 4 weeks off my wait
They reimbursed my money and said nothing more to me. I didn't leave them bad feedback but I should have. I just find it hard to do so (now thats changed.. yeah/boo)

ostketten

Post by ostketten » Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:55 am

Just ordered me a Deuce and an Elefant from the fox, it's a great deal and I've always had good transactions with them in the past. :) For anyone who is planning to (or already has) ordered from Rezzed's ebay store, I can also recommend Rezz, he's always given me fast, reliable service.
Gen. George S. Patton Jr., 28th Regimental Colonel, 3rd Armored Cavalry Regiment, U.S. Army, "Blood and Steel"

Jagdpanther
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Post by Jagdpanther » Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:35 am

Just ordered 3 cargo trucks 1 Elefant cant wait! :D
[img88]http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s281/army5551/160392_1114600356-1.jpg[/img88]

Der Kommandant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by Der Kommandant » Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:47 am

3 trucks? :lol:
A convoy for your Tigers to blow up?

PanzerArm

Deuce and a Half

Post by PanzerArm » Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:40 pm

I also had to order multiples of that truck, 3 was a bit too much $$ for me though, I stuck with just two. I figured I got enough American halftracks, stuarts, shermans, jeeps and troops to fill out a sizable convoy already. I hope the rumors are true about them actually shipping this month, I want some new stuff, making my own is too much work! :lol:

ostketten

Post by ostketten » Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:29 pm

Der Kommandant wrote:3 trucks? :lol:
A convoy for your Tigers to blow up?
Redball express. 8)
Gen. George S. Patton Jr., 28th Regimental Colonel, 3rd Armored Cavalry Regiment, U.S. Army, "Blood and Steel"

Jagdpanther
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Post by Jagdpanther » Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:50 am

:lol: Well no body else makes these. And I can defiantly use three of them. I also hope the rumors are true about these coming out this month.
[img88]http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s281/army5551/160392_1114600356-1.jpg[/img88]

Foxhole Toys
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Foxhole Toys » Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:30 pm

Rest easy Gents, they ARE on the way...albeit maybe a day or two later than previously announced since Monday was Columbus Day (a government holiday) and there was no mail service.

So, realistically Friday will most likely be the day Foxhole Toys and others will be ready to post their packages to customers.

Man!, can't wait to see these long awaited items!!! :)

Cheers all!
Matt
Foxhole Toys ..."Dive in!"
www.FoxholeToys.com

Der Kommandant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by Der Kommandant » Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:42 pm

PanzerArm

Elefant time baby!

Post by PanzerArm » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:56 pm

:shock: LOOKS GREAT!! :shock:

Light.Inf.Scout

Post by Light.Inf.Scout » Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:35 am

Wartoyz site says now available in Dec!???
Trade References: JOC, IMMEWW2, Razor17019, KAMIKAZE, caesarbc, momaw nadon, supersonicfifi, Tambo, USMA07, bigsarge, American Grenadier, YT, Crazy Kraut, C00per, AV-8B Driver, cjg476, Buckyroo, aae83

Cabe
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by Cabe » Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:53 am

maybe back ordered for them.

all I know is I am looking at that link & photo of an elefant in a FoV box with accessories and that tells me that there is in existence more than 1 FoV elefant that have been shipped at some point to some point where someone had a camera and took that photo. If it was out of the box and unpackaged I would think nice photo but it proves nada, but a packaged elefant? I will hedge my bet they released the elefant. The big question is who got them and how many did they get? Is this an extremely limited run until another in December?

Light.Inf.Scout

Post by Light.Inf.Scout » Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:56 am

Just tried to order one from Foxhole Toys and it said not available but the truck is?
Trade References: JOC, IMMEWW2, Razor17019, KAMIKAZE, caesarbc, momaw nadon, supersonicfifi, Tambo, USMA07, bigsarge, American Grenadier, YT, Crazy Kraut, C00per, AV-8B Driver, cjg476, Buckyroo, aae83

Cabe
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by Cabe » Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:01 am

i have a feeling the released what they could and now they are on backorder for December
they got gobbled up

Light.Inf.Scout

Post by Light.Inf.Scout » Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:04 am

Even at Foxhole...Oh *@! damn it! :x

aferguson
Lieutenant General - MOD
Lieutenant General - MOD

Post by aferguson » Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:58 am

badcat has them in stock, according to their site. Maybe they are just starting to arrive and the first little batch has been sold out at some places?

I wouldnt' worry, i'm sure there will be plenty to go around.
i never met an airplane i didn't like...

Light.Inf.Scout

Post by Light.Inf.Scout » Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:02 am

I know. I can get one in Dec if need be, just looking forward to this for so long. No patience. Motorpool has them in stock, I usually dont use Badcat.

Rowsdower

Post by Rowsdower » Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:23 am

Looks pretty cool! I will definitely pick one up though I am in no hurry. 8)
This message brought to you in part by Adderall.