BBI F-4J praise

Your forum dedicated to 1/32nd and smaller plastic and metal figures and vehicles.
Sabrefan
Officer - Brigadier General

BBI F-4J praise

Post by Sabrefan » Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:44 pm

I moved some of my models around today, and I moved my BBI F-4J to a lower shelf. The more I look at this model, the nicer it looks. When you look at it from the front, you can see how cool the fat main gear tires look. This model really captures the look of the Phantom, and I am really looking forward to repaints with this plane. :D
Paul Hebert

It's been a long road, but I am still in the game. :)

Fox Tare-28
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Re: BBI F-4J praise

Post by Fox Tare-28 » Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:31 pm

Sabrefan wrote:I moved some of my models around today, and I moved my BBI F-4J to a lower shelf. The more I look at this model, the nicer it looks. When you look at it from the front, you can see how cool the fat main gear tires look. This model really captures the look of the Phantom, and I am really looking forward to repaints with this plane. :D

I hear you man. BBI really has a winner on their hands with the F-4. the stenciling on the fuselage and missiles and the cockpit detail is awesome. As for the landing gear, having it interchangeable was a very wise move. Plus the VF-84 paintscheme chosen is quite attractive (My nephews really liked it when they came over a few days ago for my dad's birthday).

AlloySkull

Post by AlloySkull » Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:28 pm

I agree. Bring on the paint, BBI!

I see BBI as the leader in 1:32 scale plastic jets to come. But then again, the market has JUST kick started, so you never know. We could get everyone in. Just like WWII 1:32. I know it will be several, maybe, many years before I see a MiG-29, Panavia Tornado, or SEPECAT Jaguar. Definately some F-86s, MiGs, F-100s, F-105s, F-14s, F-16s, F/A-18s, F-5s, A-7s, A-6s, and every damned plane that I can think of that catches my eye. Perhaps a Mirage?

You know what would make a sick 1:18 or 1:32 plane? a Sukhoi Su-47. 8)
[img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j317/alloyskull101/siggygpxd-1.gif[/img]
Good Traders:
KAMIKAZE
Ruger
Olifant
Panzer M

AlloySkull

Post by AlloySkull » Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:41 pm

I knew I was missing something. I love the A-4. They had some amazing schemes for it, and especially my fave, VA-86 Sidewinders! Awesome paint!
[img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j317/alloyskull101/siggygpxd-1.gif[/img]
Good Traders:
KAMIKAZE
Ruger
Olifant
Panzer M

dragon53

Post by dragon53 » Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:23 am

My #1 wish is a BBI 1/32 F-15C then a F-14 , SR-71 and a F-22.

I posted earlier that I thought Badcat sold out of the F-4J because it disappeared from their website for a while. Today, Badcat confirmed they sold out and said they just got in a new supply of F-4Js. I hope the success of the F-4J inspires BBI to release more 1/32 jets soon.