Just received these two....

Your forum dedicated to 1/32nd and smaller plastic and metal figures and vehicles.
der Vogelfänger
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Just received these two....

Post by der Vogelfänger » Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:27 pm

I have to report that I received my 1/32 21C "Snake" Stuka and the Big Hog F4U.....very nice indeed. Glad I finally paid attention to what all of you were raving about in this scale!! Good stuff!!

dV
du doch nicht!
Kennst du mich noch?
Luftwaffe-a-holic!!!

Unsere Mannschaft muß einfach gewinnen, und
plötzlich, Weltmeister Zwanzigvierzehn! (WM2014)

Danke Jungs!!

MIGMADMAVIS
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by MIGMADMAVIS » Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:57 pm

I got the snake stuka too, however i did repaint it but it still has the snake and everything, but i just spruced it up a bit. You can see it, its in the customs forum, but ya, they are really cool, and deffinitely quality products, however i have been looking for the Big Hog corsair, where did you find it?
Great Traders List:

hworth18
raiderad16
razor17019
momaw nadon
jmd250
kimtheredxd

hworth18
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by hworth18 » Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:17 pm

I agree Jim, both of these are 2 of my favorites, with the new 109G's in the mix also... :wink:
“The moment you think you know what’s going on in a women’s head, is the moment your goose is well and truly cooked”
-Howard Stark

tmanthegreat

Post by tmanthegreat » Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:57 pm

I got those two as well, when over 20 of them showed up at a local Wal Mart before Christmas. Great and very accurate schemes! 21c even got the fine detail of the "paint blotch" on the Corsiar :wink:

While one may think the snake scheme on the stuka needs to be spruced up, it is actually the most accurate renditioning of that famous plane to date. Research has been done recently on the scheme which suggests it did not have the red elements on the snake, as on the earlier XD 1:18 stuka and FOV 1:72 stuka.
"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail."

der Vogelfänger
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by der Vogelfänger » Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:37 am

MIGMADMAVIS wrote:I got the snake stuka too, however i did repaint it but it still has the snake and everything, but i just spruced it up a bit. You can see it, its in the customs forum, but ya, they are really cool, and deffinitely quality products, however i have been looking for the Big Hog corsair, where did you find it?
I found both of these at The Flying Mule....BadCat had not put them up for pre-order at that point. I believe that Small Joes has them, too. The history of the "mystery blotches" on the left side of the Big Hog's fuselage is really interesting....the item that tmanthegreat mentioned in his post, here.

Good work on the Stuka, wow....man, I sure would like another Winter Stuka in 1/18th.

dV
du doch nicht!
Kennst du mich noch?
Luftwaffe-a-holic!!!

Unsere Mannschaft muß einfach gewinnen, und
plötzlich, Weltmeister Zwanzigvierzehn! (WM2014)

Danke Jungs!!