Did I find new 21st Century Kits??

Your forum dedicated to 1/32nd and smaller plastic and metal figures and vehicles.
metalwar
Corporal
Corporal

Did I find new 21st Century Kits??

Post by metalwar » Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:40 am

I went to my Wal-Mart at lunch and found in the new re-set 1:32 kits of the Opel Bltz, Maultier, Desert 88, and a U.S tank, I forgot which one. Are these new? I checked the Blitz cab in hopes that the rear track guard was not there but it was. No figures in any of them. I also saw the new aircraft kits that require the glue and paint.

FieroDude
Officer - Brigadier General
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by FieroDude » Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:56 am

I have seen the Blitz and Maultier in kit form (actually, that is the ONLY version I have ever seen or was even aware of until recently), but I haven't seen the desert 88 as a kit--just the gray version.
Verraten und verkauft,
zu lange vertröstet zu lange belogen
Verraten und verkauft,
Durch den Dreck und über den Tisch gezogen.
H.R.K 1993

rmoore456
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Re: Did I find new 21st Century Kits??

Post by rmoore456 » Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:05 pm

metalwar wrote:I went to my Wal-Mart at lunch and found in the new re-set 1:32 kits of the Opel Bltz, Maultier, Desert 88, and a U.S tank, I forgot which one. Are these new? I checked the Blitz cab in hopes that the rear track guard was not there but it was. No figures in any of them. I also saw the new aircraft kits that require the glue and paint.
Even though the box shows a desert 88 that is not always what is inside! Same with the US Chaffee.

Ray