Admiral Toys 1/32?

Your forum dedicated to 1/32nd and smaller plastic and metal figures and vehicles.
digger
Officer - Brigadier General

Admiral Toys 1/32?

Post by digger » Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:36 am

After seeing Jason's recent comments about WIP in a new scale and seeing this quote from BCA's newsletter:

One thirty-two scale pieces not only offer more choices, but also cost less than half the price of 1:18 with similar levels of detail. 21st Century Toys and Forces of Valor are leading the way with numerous new 1:32 models on the market. We hear rumblings that other large manufactures may be preparing to release products in this scale, as well.

I couldn't help but think an AT bird in 1/32 is likely. I hope they jump in with 2 feet and beat all comers to a bomber :shock:
As a mainly 1/18 guy I have been very jealous of what 1/32 has always had to offer in the way of armor but now that 21C started focusing on 1/32 AC and others seem to be following their lead it looks like this scale is going to be near impossible to resist...

hworth18

Post by hworth18 » Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:48 am

Would be nice if AT offered the Me-262 amd P-51 in 1/32.. 21st's obsolete offering just doesn't cut it anymore..
Maybe AT can also get a large retailer, such as Target, to pick them up, in that way we have more choices.. :wink:
“The moment you think you know what’s going on in a women’s head, is the moment your goose is well and truly cooked”
-Howard Stark

KAMIKAZE

Post by KAMIKAZE » Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:36 pm

I would love to see AT stuff at Target. We can only hope guys.

Mark
I'm a legend in my own mind.

ostketten

Post by ostketten » Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:19 am

We hear rumblings that other large manufactures may be preparing to release products in this scale, as well.
I'm not all that familiar with AT products, but for anyone whose focus is on 1/32nd this can only be a good thing IMO. Should be interesting to see what they come out with, if indeed they are going to venture into the 32X arena. Anybody know what the timeline for an initial release might be??
Gen. George S. Patton Jr., 28th Regimental Colonel, 3rd Armored Cavalry Regiment, U.S. Army, "Blood and Steel"