Hello All... Just Checking In..

Your forum dedicated to 1/32nd and smaller plastic and metal figures and vehicles.
GroundPounder
Private First Class
Private First Class

Hello All... Just Checking In..

Post by GroundPounder » Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:37 pm

Hi Guys, just checking in to see how all is going. The place looks great and lots of new stuff going on here. That's cool. Been working hard for the last year gutting and remodelling my house. Was offline for a long while on and off while remodelling went on it the living room and also made a new purchase in the middle of all that. Glad to see all you guys are still into it. Happy Holidays to all!

GroundPounder

bboc
Corporal
Corporal

You're back!

Post by bboc » Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:36 pm

Great to hear from you, oh grandfather of the site! Did you remodel to supply for room for model Display?
Yeah, I'm still into it and spending to much money, but who cares, I like it.

hworth18
Officer - Brigadier General
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by hworth18 » Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:47 pm

Hey GP!!!! It's good to hear your still around.. :wink:
“The moment you think you know what’s going on in a women’s head, is the moment your goose is well and truly cooked”
-Howard Stark

Winky
Corporal
Corporal

Groundpounder

Post by Winky » Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:36 pm

Hey Corey, great to hear from you! Now that your remodelling is done, is there renewed interest in 1/32nd? Say it's so.

Hope the remodelling went well. A year's a long time to live with remodelling...

Dick

GroundPounder
Private First Class
Private First Class

Hey guys!

Post by GroundPounder » Thu Dec 08, 2005 5:18 pm

Hey guys good to hear from yahs! Keeping busy still. Remodeling isn't done yet, still have a bedroom and a kitchen to do. Just don't have the "Collecting" bug so to speak. I still keep a look out for what is knew etc. Some cool stuff out there and Contes new WWII stuff don't look bad.
Take care guys!

Corey

Mr. Football
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by Mr. Football » Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:00 am

Hey GP!!! Good to hear from you! Hope you and your family are well and we wish you a very Merry Christmas!

For those who don't know GP, GP started all of this with his Groundpounder XD Board. This board and a few others became the successors.

Great to hear from you, GP!
"I like a man who grins when he fights" - Winston Churchill