Anyone ever purchase from Cyber Hobby?

Your forum dedicated to 1/32nd and smaller plastic and metal figures and vehicles.
aferguson
Lieutenant General - MOD
Lieutenant General - MOD

Anyone ever purchase from Cyber Hobby?

Post by aferguson » Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:49 am

i tried to buy something from Cyber Hobby but i keep getting a wierd security warning from their site that requires me to log back in. But even though i registered properly, my login attempts fail. What's up with that?

Anyway it just cost them a sale becaue i bought somewhere else.
i never met an airplane i didn't like...

JJVan
Corporal
Corporal

Re: Anyone ever purchase from Cyber Hobby?

Post by JJVan » Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:06 pm

I use to buy from them before when they had all those special 1/72 Dragon armor models. I never had a problem with them , but that was several years ago.

Dauntless
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by Dauntless » Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:47 am

They've got a lot of exclusive planes out there too. Mostly Dragon 1:72.
Some other retailers have a few of them in stock, or you can punch up Cyber Hobby Exclusive in a search and you'll see some HTF planes.
Never bought from them though.
Things aren't a blowin' and a gowin' in the hobby like it used to.

I'm finding many sites lately suffering from neglect and inactivity, yet they're still up. :?
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>=}:
Good trader list: hworth18, Threetoughtrucks, mikeg, cjg746, jlspec

aferguson
Lieutenant General - MOD
Lieutenant General - MOD

Post by aferguson » Sat May 04, 2013 8:47 am

well i'm getting pretty fed up with cyber hobby.

2 months ago i tried to order a 1/144 B-29. After several tries i was finally able to place my order, only to be emailed 8 days later by them to tell me the item is out of stock. But it's still listed on their site for sale.

A few days ago, i tried to order again. A 1/144 B-17. And it looks like it's going to be the same story. After several days the status is still ''stock check''.....just like last time. I expect an email soon telling me it's out of stock. Their site lists 8 of them in stock.

snake

Post by snake » Sat May 04, 2013 7:45 pm

aferguson wrote:well i'm getting pretty fed up with cyber hobby.

2 months ago i tried to order a 1/144 B-29. After several tries i was finally able to place my order, only to be emailed 8 days later by them to tell me the item is out of stock. But it's still listed on their site for sale.

A few days ago, i tried to order again. A 1/144 B-17. And it looks like it's going to be the same story. After several days the status is still ''stock check''.....just like last time. I expect an email soon telling me it's out of stock. Their site lists 8 of them in stock.

That is pretty frustrating, Aferg.

For an online company to take 8 days to get back to you, telling you that the item is out of stock, is pretty bad service. Think I would take your business elsewhere.

aferguson
Lieutenant General - MOD
Lieutenant General - MOD

Post by aferguson » Fri May 10, 2013 8:44 am

as expected, i got my 'out of stock' notice today, a week after ordering. Their site has it for sale still and shows 7 in stock. Maybe the just don't like selling to round eye.