[+] New FoV Hanomag

Your forum dedicated to 1/32nd and smaller plastic and metal figures and vehicles.
MG-42
Officer - Brigadier General

[+] New FoV Hanomag

Post by MG-42 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:38 pm

* Just got the new Hanomag repaint. I do like their new SS camo scheme. Only if they'd just put out a couple a new variants , like a Pak-wagen or Pioneerwagen for starters.

........... anybody else gettin' one ? ... I know this really aint no big deal but @ least it's somethin' new , kinda' sorta. I just can't wait for that WC-63 and German Ambulance. Be real nice if they'd just do an American "meat wagon" version WC-54 though , w/ personnel ie,.. (stretcher barers w/ wounded) for example. Maybe I'm just askin' for too much. Who knows , when.

->>>------> Dream On !

- MG
" I love it , God help me ,.. I do love it so". * * * * PATTON * * * *

* In memory of ram04 - 7/15/12 *

tmanthegreat

Re: [+] New FoV Hanomag

Post by tmanthegreat » Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:49 pm

Just came in the mail yesterday 8) Haven't taken it out of the box yet, but I like it. The cammo is nice and it has a good amount of weathering. The hanomag will pair up nicely with my S1 FOV Panther, with its similar style camo. I agree its time to do some new halftrack variants as well - Unimax already makes a Stuka zu Fuss hanomag in 1:72 scale...

I'm glad to see that Unimax is still in the game, even if they are releasing mostly repaints, as it gives me a chance to catch up on vehicles I missed out on earlier. I didn't get any of the earlier regular SDK-251s (though I got the Kannonenwagen) and this is definitely superior to the 21c hanomag :wink:
"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail."

Heer
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by Heer » Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:32 pm

I really want a winter version of this vehicle.
"...the first 24 hours of the invasion will be decisive...the fate of Germany depends on the outcome...for the Allies, as well as Germany, it will be the longest day." -Erwin Rommel

NHoggard12
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by NHoggard12 » Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:11 pm

Heer:
What do you mean?
Didn't unimax produce one and then re-release it?

GI546
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by GI546 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:16 am

yeah I just got it a few days and I really like it. I love the paint scheme and the figures really bring more life to it.

tmanthegreat

Post by tmanthegreat » Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:11 am

NHoggard12 wrote:Heer:
What do you mean?
Didn't unimax produce one and then re-release it?
Yes, FOV did make a winter version of the Hanomag. I think it was one of their first versions from the 2004-2005 timeframe. Looks like it came with some great figures 8)

They also have a winterized version of the SDK 251/9 Kanonenwagen.

This one is still easy to find and the detail is fantastic, right down to the gunner's seat, sight, gun breach detail, driver compartment, and even ammo storage with individual 75mm rounds.
"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail."

Heer
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by Heer » Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:04 pm

That's the one! :D The sdkfz 251/1 with the 4 awesome panzergreadiers. I have been trying to find one, but without luck :cry: .
"...the first 24 hours of the invasion will be decisive...the fate of Germany depends on the outcome...for the Allies, as well as Germany, it will be the longest day." -Erwin Rommel

ram04
Officer - Colonel
Officer - Colonel

Post by ram04 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:23 pm

Thats the only one I have, and yes its really cool, but like MG says, I'd like to see some varients.