Exocticraft ...1/32 Multi-media Me 410 kit....

Your forum dedicated to 1/32nd and smaller plastic and metal figures and vehicles.
Panzer_M
Officer - Brigadier General

Exocticraft ...1/32 Multi-media Me 410 kit....

Post by Panzer_M » Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:43 pm

http://forum.largescaleplanes.com/index ... opic=32884

The Exoticraft #3201A Messerschmitt 410 A1/U2 Hornisse will feature:

1)In-scale recessed panel lines and rivets made with an all-new technique that makes them look like the ones obtained with jewelers’s beading tools.
2)State of the art multi-media DB 603A engines that can be disassembled like the originals showing their mechanicals ( gearbox,pistons,crankshaft etc).They will be released separately in the future with optional parts to be fitted on already existing kits using the DB engine family!
3)ALL panels and hatches are photo-etched and can be positioned opened with pre-assembled and in-scale stainless-steel piano hinges where required,showing the internal details such as gas tanks,radio equipment ancillaries,refueling points,ammo stowage,weapons,cables,links etc.
4)Ultra-thin multi-part transparent resin canopy with pre-formed brass framing for both interior and exterior.An injected transparent styrene canopy with molded-in detail will be also supplied.
5)A comprehensive and Super-detailed multi-media (styrene,resin,photo-etch,cast brass,pre-formed brass,colored copper wire) cockpit with pre-assembled seatbelts made of a new,special silk-like fabric and PE fittings.
6)Super detailed wheel wells and landing gear made of styrene,cast brass,resin,PE and bulged tyres made of “Tyre-black” flexible resin.
7)Incredibly detailed FuG X Radio and nose and fuselage mounted pivoting weapons systems.
8)A complete assortment of in-scale braided hoses and pipes,code-colored wires and brass fittings,just like the originals.
9)Two A-4 decal sheets with a myriad of tiny placards and and an A-4 sheet with Aluminum manufacturers stampings and micro WaA stamps that will be released separately in the next future..
10)CD to help you along the building of what will be the ultimate kit!
Price TBA
good traders/sellers/buyers
Alloyskull(x2), PanzerArm(x2), Ostketten, Mikeg,tmanthegreat,Coreyeagle48

hworth18

Re: Exocticraft ...1/32 Multi-media Me 410 kit....

Post by hworth18 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:39 pm

Sounds like a GREAT kit, I'd hate to see the associated price tag though....
“The moment you think you know what’s going on in a women’s head, is the moment your goose is well and truly cooked”
-Howard Stark