New Corgi Tactical Strike at Target!!!

Your forum dedicated to 1/32nd and smaller plastic and metal figures and vehicles.
cruizin2000
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

New Corgi Tactical Strike at Target!!!

Post by cruizin2000 » Fri Oct 08, 2004 3:34 pm

Hi all,

I'm not sure if this has been posted yet but on Thursday afternoon the wife and I were in Target. I was scoping out the FOV items looking for the new paint jobs that's been mentioned here and what do I see?

The new Tac Strike figures!! There is two sets and they are U.S. modern troops like the boys in Iraq. There is 6 guys in each pack and they were $4.99 each. The only difference is the color. One set is green and the other is tan. I thought they looked pretty cool and appear to be 1/72 scale.

With all of the WWII tanks and airplanes they make I sure hope that we seen some German and U.S. troops. Brits and Russians would also be cool.

Happy hunting!!

C2000
Attack!!!!

Mr. Football
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by Mr. Football » Fri Oct 08, 2004 11:49 pm

I noticed the figures and the Humvees at the local Tar-get...I only wish they would carry the rest of the line (ie. M1 Abrams, Apaches, and Tomcats)
"I like a man who grins when he fights" - Winston Churchill

hworth18
Officer - Brigadier General
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by hworth18 » Sat Oct 09, 2004 3:20 pm

Mr. Football wrote:I noticed the figures and the Humvees at the local Tar-get...I only wish they would carry the rest of the line (ie. M1 Abrams, Apaches, and Tomcats)
That is all I have seen... TRU has a smattering of it also..Too Bad Corgi couldn't make it in 1/72..
“The moment you think you know what’s going on in a women’s head, is the moment your goose is well and truly cooked”
-Howard Stark