Forces of Valor 2009 Lineup

Your forum dedicated to 1/32nd and smaller plastic and metal figures and vehicles.
ketelone
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by ketelone » Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:46 pm

The Brits used quite a few Stuarts as did the French, Chinese,etc. The 21st or FOV Stuart could easily be converted with a little paint and decals to increase the size of your British armor contingent.
Ketelone

"Freedom is not free."

AMERICAN_GRENADIER

Re: * New 1:32nd. scale FoV '09 Line Up

Post by AMERICAN_GRENADIER » Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:58 pm

ive seen the winter hano it has grenadiers in winter gear one jumping from the side of the hanomag. very nice
MG-42 wrote:
Dauntless wrote:Thanks for some pics!
Those look nice. Definitely will get a couple of them.

Any pics of the sand colored Abrams?
>>> Nope , not as of yet. ... All these do look great (promising) . I'll be getting these + the new winter "white-washed" 251/1 Hanomag , definitely. No pic of that one either, yet. Kinda' like to see what that one'll look like too. 8) ... It should look different than their 1st. issue winter "white-washed" Eastern Front / Kursk 1943 Hanomag w/ the 4 crew. I hope they include a whole new different crew or w/ the 4 guys , instead of those wounded dudes.

<center>"We'll see".</center>

Mitch v MG
"SEMPER FIDELIS!"
Good Traders: Buckyroo, Razor17019, Sentinel
exether_mega, Snake, thehun, Mesa

MG-42

[+] New FoV winter Hanomag ?

Post by MG-42 » Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:35 am

[+] > Apparently , it's obvious then , that a warehouse in China has located a cache of "old stock" of this previous released "winter" Hanomag , and have planned to re-introduce it as a new one , is my guess.

* Too bad they didn't locate other previous released pieces such as the Pershing for instance. ... "Oh well". "It'll go down as a true classic then , definitely".

Mitch v MG
" I love it , God help me ,.. I do love it so". * * * * PATTON * * * *

* In memory of ram04 - 7/15/12 *

flanker
Corporal
Corporal

Post by flanker » Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:04 pm

The biggest concern for me about the KV-1 is, metal or plastic? I must have the metal!

uksubs
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by uksubs » Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:47 pm

ketelone wrote:The Brits used quite a few Stuarts as did the French, Chinese,etc. The 21st or FOV Stuart could easily be converted with a little paint and decals to increase the size of your British armor contingent.
Already changed my FOV Stuart to British army , but think it would be good to see a Cromwell , or Churchill tank in 1/32

blurx7
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by blurx7 » Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:29 pm

I would like a Cromwell, but for years now I have wanted someone to make a 1/32 Universal Carrier ( Bren Carrier)!!!!
Geoff

uksubs
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by uksubs » Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:30 pm

blurx7 wrote:I would like a Cromwell, but for years now I have wanted someone to make a 1/32 Universal Carrier ( Bren Carrier)!!!!
King & country make a Bren carrier but the tracks look poor for the money there asking for them

Col.Pickle
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Post by Col.Pickle » Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:19 pm

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived."
- General Patton

ChairmanMilo
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by ChairmanMilo » Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:33 pm

Wow! They finally got rid of the silly clip-on running wheels on their StuG III. It only took a completely new tooling to bring about this change ;) Oh well, I already have to of their StuG III Ausf Gs and I don't want any more... I will take one of these Ausf Es though!

KV-1 looks promising too.

ketelone

Post by ketelone » Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:41 pm

It's great to see some other tanks. I welcome the KV-1. Even the earlier Stug is welcome. Really, how many Tigers do we need? It's amazing how popular a tank can be when in realty there were so few actual ones...
Ketelone

"Freedom is not free."

PanzerArm

Post by PanzerArm » Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:09 pm

totally agree Ketelone. I would rather see new repaints of the Panzer IV ausf. G as opposed to the same old king tiger lower hull with a new turret...

What I really don't like is the huge lack of British armor for 21st of FOV. I know FOV had the Matilda and Grant, but beyond the northern desert, they never saw a lot of service. I want come Churchills and Cromwells, some Universal Carriers and Daimler Dingos!

It seems they are getting the hint about the Russian armor, but I still want more. And instead of that king tiger, I'd rather they slapped a new turret on the T34, maybe giving us a model 1941 or 1942? I would also like to see a T-26, and, god-willing, a JS-II!

And if I had to put in a vote for some German armor, I'd have to say I would want a Panzer II L "Luchs"

All that being said, I will probably still buy all 3 of these new FOV releases, even the King Tiger.

-Kevin

lightning2000
Officer - Major
Officer - Major

German Armor

Post by lightning2000 » Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:25 am

Hello,
Like most modelmakers, Unimax picks those vehicles that are requested on a worldwide basis, and not just by its American clientele. So, if most distributors/dealers are requesting German vehicles, then that's where they place most of their eggs. Sort of like Dragon's process of continually choosing German subjects as the basis for their figure line.

I cant say I blame them, however, diversity is something everyone can use. There's only so many Tiger I's and King Tigers you can put on a shelf if you're a collector when other topics are dying for replication.

Lightning2000
www.themotorpool.net
Create Your Own Battlefield in Miniature or Build Your Own Private War Museum...The Choice is Yours at The Motor Pool!

ketelone

Post by ketelone » Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:37 am

Sadly..... I'll probably purchase this Tiger too... But I'll definitely, without a doubt, purchase at a minimum, a few KV-1's. That goes for the Stug too. I'm all for different versions of the T34......
Ketelone

"Freedom is not free."