2009 Britains WWII

Your forum dedicated to 1/32nd and smaller plastic and metal figures and vehicles.
ketelone
Officer - Brigadier General

2009 Britains WWII

Post by ketelone » Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:41 pm

I spoke to the owner of the shop where I purchase some of my Britains and he said Britains is returning this year with 6 WWII figures apparently sold separately. It's been brutal waitng over a year for WWII figures from Britains. I look forward to seeing the 2009 catalogue.
Old NWTS is also supposed to introduce several WWII figures in 2009.
Ketelone

"Freedom is not free."

ostketten

Post by ostketten » Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:48 am

I've always liked the Britains and ONTC figures, just wish they were a little more affordable.
Gen. George S. Patton Jr., 28th Regimental Colonel, 3rd Armored Cavalry Regiment, U.S. Army, "Blood and Steel"

ketelone

Post by ketelone » Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:01 am

They are, but if you find the right dealer you can get a bargain. If you're really patient, unlike K&C, you can really clean up.....
Both Britains and Old NWTS look great together. They complement each other as does Conte WWII.
Ketelone

"Freedom is not free."

binder001
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

new WW2...

Post by binder001 » Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:00 pm

The photos are up over at the Treefrog site and they look nice. Some GIs and Germans in this round. Ken Osen, the sculptor for these figures stated that there are more in the wings. The project is to have full rifle sections of US, Brits and Germans complete with support weapons. Ken was also the sculptor for most of the ONTC figures and for the first batch of Conte figures, so all of these will look "right" together.

Gary