$5 foot longs..I mean FoV Elefant?? I'll take it!

Your forum dedicated to 1/32nd and smaller plastic and metal figures and vehicles.
AlloySkull
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by AlloySkull » Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:48 pm

I got two today! They already had a price sticker on the front of the box that read, "AS IS [bar code] Was $25.99 Now $6.46"

At first when I glanced at the FOV section I saw the desert and woodland camo Bradleys, as they'd had before, and kind of felt a drop of morale, and being obsessive as I am, I searched high and low and then I saw it. I got all giddy and saw the red sticker. :D My jaw dropped as I came in expecting to pay full price. I looked behind it for a Deuce but instead there was the 2nd one, so I grabbed it too in the hopes that they'll stock deuces.

So I got both of them as early birthday presents. Total it came out to exactly $13.99! Two Elefants for a little over half the price of one! I'm actually hunting for the Deuces now, and I'm going to be buying multiples of those. My second Elefant I plan to get re-painted eventually, but until then it stays in the box. The one I've opened is nice, a little bland with the solid black treads and no weathering, but I'll give it a weathering job tomorrow and that should spice it up a bit. :D

I can't wait to see what I get for my birthday though, I've only got a week until I'm officially 20 years old. :D

Cheers guys, and good luck finding these. Target has a fluke and we get the better end of it. :D
[img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j317/alloyskull101/siggygpxd-1.gif[/img]
Good Traders:
KAMIKAZE
Ruger
Olifant
Panzer M

Cabe
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by Cabe » Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:59 pm

so far my haul (after much arguing because my receipt says Misc Merch when I bring it in so I have no proof store to store shift to shift on managers)
is 2 elefants and 4 deuces
I am sure i could have more , all i have to do is hit this target by my house they seem to restock once a week
see my art and model gallery at http://www.cabebooth.com

AlloySkull

Post by AlloySkull » Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:38 pm

Yeah I'm hoping to haul in a pair of Deuces. If I'm lucky, 3 or more. Hell, at these prices, you can't really help it.
[img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j317/alloyskull101/siggygpxd-1.gif[/img]
Good Traders:
KAMIKAZE
Ruger
Olifant
Panzer M

[CAT]CplSlade

Post by [CAT]CplSlade » Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:55 pm

Some desperate fool just hit ebay for an Action grade Elefant. He paid $40.99 plus $15.00 shipping. He may as well have gone ahead and bought the enthusiast version - at least he would have gotten the pussy.

7rounds
Corporal
Corporal

Post by 7rounds » Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:21 pm

Hit 8 Targets today in San Diego. Found one Duce at the College Grove Target.It Had the red "as is. 6.46" sticker. Picked it up of course. The Target in KM had a single Stug for full price. The Chula Vista Target on Broadway had Elefants and M1s at full price.A couple of Targets don't even have shelf space for 1/32 FOV

Light.Inf.Scout

Post by Light.Inf.Scout » Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:30 pm

Still nothing as usual in my Target :x :roll:
Trade References: JOC, IMMEWW2, Razor17019, KAMIKAZE, caesarbc, momaw nadon, supersonicfifi, Tambo, USMA07, bigsarge, American Grenadier, YT, Crazy Kraut, C00per, AV-8B Driver, cjg476, Buckyroo, aae83