1:32 Scale Tractor Trailers @ TRU

Your forum dedicated to 1/32nd and smaller plastic and metal figures and vehicles.
Rowsdower
Officer - Brigadier General

1:32 Scale Tractor Trailers @ TRU

Post by Rowsdower » Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:56 pm

While browsing TRU's Fast Lane brand of vehicle toys I noticed they carry some 1:32 scale metal tractor trailers. These were of course really big and it appeared the trailers were metal as well. If they would of had a lowboy or flat bed trailer I would have bought one. Anyhow with some repainting or what have you these might fit in well with modern 1:32 vehicles and figures. I believe they were $19.99.
This message brought to you in part by Adderall.

Fox Tare-28
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by Fox Tare-28 » Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:13 pm

I see some of these at my local Wally World too. I've seen flatbeds, tankers, standard cargo carriers, NASCAR transports, and even a few auto carriers (Able to carry four 1/32nd scale cars).

Rowsdower

Post by Rowsdower » Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:23 pm

Fox Tare-28 wrote:I see some of these at my local Wally World too. I've seen flatbeds, tankers, standard cargo carriers, NASCAR transports, and even a few auto carriers (Able to carry four 1/32nd scale cars).
Awesome, I will keep an eye out for the flatbed. 8)
This message brought to you in part by Adderall.

Ruger
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by Ruger » Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:15 pm

I've seen these, and have been interested. I just keep holding off until I have a few less projects underway, and a few less boxes of projects awaiting to get underway sitting in the corner. NewRay also seems to make several 1:32 trucks that I might be able to use...

MV
"When I went into Kuwait I had 39 tanks, after six weeks of air bombardment, I had 32 left. After 20 minutes in action against the M1's, I had none." Iraqi BN Cdr, 1991
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v253/CanteenX/Blowing-Smoke-sig.jpg[/img]