found 4 Pz 38ts today.

Your forum dedicated to 1/32nd and smaller plastic and metal figures and vehicles.
Panzer_M
Officer - Brigadier General

found 4 Pz 38ts today.

Post by Panzer_M » Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:37 pm

I was surprised by the quality of the tanks...not as many issues as i saw with the opels or have heard(and seen on mine) Fw 190Fs.

I might pick them up in an hour when I head to market to get something to cook for tonight.

Ebay 3 and keep one, although I am not sure, since I went back to 1:35, FOV and 21st seem huge, like the 38(t) will dwarf my Tamiya Masterwork Pz IV.

On a side note. Nice new boxes with windowns all round, so you can see the tank clearly...no figures or anything else though..but the details on the tank are clean and crisp.

EnemyAce
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by EnemyAce » Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:55 pm

Hey why "ebay 3," man? Leave some for the next collector that comes along! It hardly sounds like they're clogging the shelves there...

tmanthegreat

Post by tmanthegreat » Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:37 pm

I found those in my town as well - and was pleasantly surprised. They were nearly impossible to find at TRU and then four show up at Wal Mart. I picked up one more as I like this little tank :wink:
"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail."

ostketten

Post by ostketten » Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:43 pm

Ebay 3 and keep one, although I am not sure
I would be careful trying that... these have been up on ebay for several weeks now, and the "novelty" of the new model has sort of worn off to a certain extent, and you could end up being stuck with an extra 2 or 3 tanks you really didn't really want.
Gen. George S. Patton Jr., 28th Regimental Colonel, 3rd Armored Cavalry Regiment, U.S. Army, "Blood and Steel"

Panzer_M

Post by Panzer_M » Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:06 pm

I'd just put them up at cost..15.xx price with tax, then box(1.00) and USPS cost for shipping

Panzer_M

Post by Panzer_M » Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:07 pm

ostketten wrote:
Ebay 3 and keep one, although I am not sure
I would be careful trying that... these have been up on ebay for several weeks now, and the "novelty" of the new model has sort of worn off to a certain extent, and you could end up being stuck with an extra 2 or 3 tanks you really didn't really want.
I got a bunch of 1:32 stuff I don't really want as is. ;)

Rowsdower

Post by Rowsdower » Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:35 pm

Bah! Still no sign of ANY of the new stuff out here. :cry:
This message brought to you in part by Adderall.

Panzer_M

Re: 38t

Post by Panzer_M » Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:36 pm

Flammenpanzer wrote:They have made it to Walmart on the Space Coast in Florida. I did not pick up any though. The packaging is funny, the tank is all alone in the box with all kinds of holes in the bottom of the box for other items.
prob saw them in the same place as me.

right now I got my eye on the Dragon 1/35 Panther coming out next month as my next armour purchase.

ostketten

Post by ostketten » Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:17 pm

I'd just put them up at cost..15.xx price with tax, then box(1.00) and USPS cost for shipping
Maybe I'm missing something here, but I don't see how you could make anything like that....?? Your listing fees and final value fees are gonna run you a couple bucks, and if you get paid with Paypal that's going to cost you about a buck and when it's all said and done you're gonna be $3.00 in the hole, not counting the time and effort to box them up and haul them to the post office etc. :?:
Gen. George S. Patton Jr., 28th Regimental Colonel, 3rd Armored Cavalry Regiment, U.S. Army, "Blood and Steel"

Rowsdower

Post by Rowsdower » Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:50 pm

ostketten wrote:Maybe I'm missing something here, but I don't see how you could make anything like that....?? Your listing fees and final value fees are gonna run you a couple bucks, and if you get paid with Paypal that's going to cost you about a buck and when it's all said and done you're gonna be $3.00 in the hole, not counting the time and effort to box them up and haul them to the post office etc. :?:
Charity work? :wink: JK! :P

Seriously though, WM, TRU and Target distribution have no love for my AO. :?

Panzer_M

Post by Panzer_M » Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:36 am

ostketten wrote:
Maybe I'm missing something here, but I don't see how you could make anything like that....?? Your listing fees and final value fees are gonna run you a couple bucks, and if you get paid with Paypal that's going to cost you about a buck and when it's all said and done you're gonna be $3.00 in the hole, not counting the time and effort to box them up and haul them to the post office etc. :?:
no I normally make 4-5$ profit on new 21st with ebay after fees, although I got some good returns on the opel when they were new.
Not in this to make money, I have a job for that. This is just a hobby.

Jagdpanther
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Post by Jagdpanther » Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:04 am

I also found four at one of my local Walmart and I picked up two. But tomorrow im going to get more Marder III at my local miniature shop here is the website if any one would like to no.

http://www.stockade-miniatures.com/ He has both MardersIII's and panzer 38t's.
Last edited by Jagdpanther on Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[img88]http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s281/army5551/160392_1114600356-1.jpg[/img88]

[CAT]CplSlade

Post by [CAT]CplSlade » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:56 am

Rowsdower wrote:Seriously though, WM, TRU and Target distribution have no love for my AO. :?

I guess they figure all you rich 'callies are too busy with your horse farms.

Rowsdower

Post by Rowsdower » Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:38 pm

[quote="[CAT]I guess they figure all you rich 'callies are too busy with your horse farms.[/quote] :lol: :lol: Pretty soon there won't be any horse farms left. They just tore up two huge and famous old farms for more housing projects and a giant outdoor mall with hotels and all that. "Horse country" is quickly turning into unchecked urban sprawl country. :evil: