Hobby Master P-39 changes

Your forum dedicated to 1/32nd and smaller plastic and metal figures and vehicles.
hawkonevoodoo
Sergeant
Sergeant

Hobby Master P-39 changes

Post by hawkonevoodoo » Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:00 pm

I just learned from Hobby Master that after listening to your comments they are going to improve the models as much as possible within a reasonable cost factor. The P-39s HA1701 and HA1702 would receive a re-paint of the undercarriage and wheel wells. Unfortunately since the air scoop is cast as part of the fuselage it won’t be changed since it would require an entirely new casting at a tremendous cost. The HA1702 Devastating Devil will receive a complete new upper paint finish with a color correction. I have been assured that any gaps will not be present in the retail version and a few other alterations will be made to the finished product. They hope you will find this action acceptable and they regret any delays this may cause but are confident that you will understand that this will provide you the collector with a much nicer model. I’m thinking of giving Hobby Master my own personal slogan, “We listen to you”.
http://www.hobbymastercollector.com/

"Battles are won by slaughter and maneuver. The greater the general, the more he contributes in maneuver, the less he demands in slaughter."
- Winston Churchill

Col.Pickle
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Post by Col.Pickle » Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:57 pm

thats great! Fantastic to see a company listen to its customers!
"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived."
- General Patton

flpickupman
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Post by flpickupman » Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:56 am

That's pretty impressive. Hat's off to 'em. 8)
If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. No use being a damn fool about it.
-W.C. Fields

Charlemagne
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Charlemagne » Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:55 pm

Man...I would luv if somebody would make 1:32 or 1:18 P-39. Hopefully it's just a matter of time.