BBI??

Your Main Forum For Discussing 1:18 Scale Military Figures and Vehicles.
Fitzystigertank
Sergeant
Sergeant

BBI??

Post by Fitzystigertank » Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:08 pm

Well I just bought the BBI WWII Army figures and noticed on the back that they said there was 4 weapon sets available. so I wrote BBI an email asking what these are. I figured they were going to be accessories for the WWII figures. Well to my surprise they were talking about the modern day figure weapon sets that are already in TRU. I was excited on seeing more accessories for them. They shouldn't put that info on the back of this package. I'm just a lil disapointed, thats all. I also noticed it doesn't say ARMY on the top of the packaging like I've seen in previous pictures. anyways I think BBI should make seperate accessories for WWII. What does everyone else think. Off the top of my head I can't think of any. I'd like to see a sniper gun tho.

KAMIKAZE
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by KAMIKAZE » Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:21 pm

I would like to see seperate accessory packs for ww2 as well. There are a lot of extra goodies with the paratroopers, but having the option of stocking up on a specific weapon type would be nice (like a tripod mg-42 hint hint).

Mark
I'm a legend in my own mind.

lsc1002
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by lsc1002 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:12 am

A MG-42 on tripod would be great! Any accessories packs for WWII or VN would be great! I like Marauder weapons but there are very few WWII accessories.
"Tigers!?.....Where did the Tigers come from!?!"

scope uk
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by scope uk » Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:30 pm

I think there is some real room for expanding these packs into accs packs with perhaps helmets, radios, grenades, as well as weapons. It would be cool to see sets done for VN, WWII and Modern.

For WWII i'd like to see some German weapons like the MG42 but also some allied weapons that we haven't seen yet like the 30. cal machine gun, and some British weapons like the Bren and enfield.

As you can probably tell i am hooked on Marauder weapons and the new Luger looks very nice! He is very approachable so perhaps with a few suggestions he would supply us with what we want. He has made wave 3 with trigger guards i think to appeal to the sort of collector here so he does listen.

Rowsdower

Post by Rowsdower » Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:32 pm

I was dissapointed to see so many M2 .50 machineguns included with my BBI paratroopers and army figures. Airborne used the M1919 .30 machinegun.
This message brought to you in part by Adderall.

shadow83
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by shadow83 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:33 pm

Yeah i was hoping for 30s also.If those guys actually parachuted in they would have weighed over 300 pounds.Hopefully with bbi getting into ww2 more we will see a few new weapon packs.