Customer Service at Admiral Toys

Your Main Forum For Discussing 1:18 Scale Military Figures and Vehicles.
JOC
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Customer Service at Admiral Toys

Post by JOC » Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:27 pm

:D
I just had to chime in here and let all here know how great Admiral Toy's Customer Service, and Jason are. I had some minor problems, nothing earth shattering, with my Jolly Roger, and each and every time, Jason and his crew, jumped right in and made things "right" again. I have never had such good service as this in many years. It seems that as company's grow bigger, their Customer Service seems to go out the door. Not in this case, Jason "Thank You" for being there and making this hobby fun again.
JOC

VMF115
Officer - Brigadier General

Re: Customer Service at Admiral Toys

Post by VMF115 » Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:36 pm

JOC wrote::D
I just had to chime in here and let all here know how great Admiral Toy's Customer Service, and Jason are. I had some minor problems, nothing earth shattering, with my Jolly Roger, and each and every time, Jason and his crew, jumped right in and made things "right" again. I have never had such good service as this in many years. It seems that as company's grow bigger, their Customer Service seems to go out the door. Not in this case, Jason "Thank You" for being there and making this hobby fun again.
JOC

Thank you Jason and Jim,
I have to say I have had some major problems with my F-86 Jim Jason and the customer service team will do every thing in there power to make it right. I believe in their products and I believe in the people running Admiral toys. That is way I pre-ordered a Me-262, and the f-86 Patricia II

Thank you
Patrick
Colonel "Madman" Maddox: Let me hear your guns!
Captain Wild Bill Kelso: My what?
Colonel "Madman" Maddox: Your guns! Ack, ack, ack, ack, ack!
Captain Wild Bill Kelso: [fires his airplane's guns] AHHHH!

Sabrefan

Post by Sabrefan » Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:47 pm

When I got my Admiral F-86 in, one of the main landing gear doors was broken. I contacted Admiral, and in three days I got a whole new wing in the mail from them. They are first rate in my book. :D
Paul Hebert

It's been a long road, but I am still in the game. :)