Powerteamusa.com Update!

Your Main Forum For Discussing 1:18 Scale Military Figures and Vehicles.
Powerteamusa.com
Private First Class
Private First Class

Powerteamusa.com Update!

Post by Powerteamusa.com » Fri Dec 10, 2004 7:31 am

Hey everyone,

It's been a hectic few months and I'm sorry to have been away for so long.

The first shipment is finalized and we'll have SWAT & Fire in house the first week of February along with new pics at the site. In addition, we'll be seeing some nw product at the NY Toy Fair in February. If anyone from this site is going, let me know so we can get together and give you a tour of the showroom..it will blow your mind.

We've also got some exclusives coming to www.gijoehq.com in the form of a "Cobra Blue" and "Crimson Red" type colored Litle Bird and a black covered Humvee. Those will be officially announced at the site.

FYI, if there were enough of an interest here, I could set up a site exlcusive vehicle in a custom color providing there are no licenese issues.

I'll check back again shortly and please email me with any questions at [email protected] .

Thanks to the Mods & site owner here for allowing us to share this information and news..email me for some free swag:)

Thanks!
Your exclusive source for the full line of Powerteam Military, SWAT & Fire acton figures, vehicles, playsets & accesories in both 3 3/4" & 12" scale.

Do YOU have The Power?

www.powerteamusa.com

Jesse James
Officer - Brigadier General
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by Jesse James » Sat Dec 11, 2004 3:38 am

Hey man,

Great update to the site... I was checking out the playsets and especially the command building. I plan to nab two of those at some point if I can find them. It sounds like a great piece.

I'm curious if, after you see how this set goes, if you'd considered doing a multi-story set perhaps that has the ability to lock to others of the same set.

For instance, you do one set that's two floors and the roof... Features a stair case inside on the first floor (up to 2nd) you can remove, and this set can connect on the side, or on top of, another of the same set. IE: giving the buyer the ability to create a building that goes up or to the side, and is only limited by the # of sets the buyer wants to purchase.

Simple outside... nothing distinguishing or anything. I'd buy it for use with Star Wars dioramas... I'd use more for WW2 dioramas, and I'd maybe use more still for modern dioramas.

Just a thought, but I think you'd be pushing even more units out the door if you could pull that off since you'd be giving the buyer the opportunity to build his diorama as much as he wanted/could afford. As it stands, the set you have is great... Just thinking how to expand that set to something even cooler or that would complement it really well.
http://www.JediDefender.com Bringing Balance to the Force
http://www.FFURG.com The Ultimate Customizing Resource.
Now Hasbro, make us some Head Sculpt & Endor Uniform variations! The new Rebel Fleet Trooper gets the JJ Seal of Approval Though!

Adeleron
Corporal
Corporal

Site Updates

Post by Adeleron » Sat Dec 11, 2004 4:33 pm

Hi Brian!

Great to hear the orders are in!

Will the site be updates soon, or is February the target to have all of the new items advertised on the site?

Can't wait for my orders to get here in March!

Best Regards,

Ryan
Howdy

Powerteamusa.com
Private First Class
Private First Class

Updates

Post by Powerteamusa.com » Mon Dec 13, 2004 8:19 am

Ryan & Jesse: I was decribing a new project we're working on right now with the factory..we're calling it the "Battle Buffet" and it will give you the ability to pick the accessories you get with your figures isntead of having it chosen for you.

Imagine..you can have your favorite figures, playsets and vehicles and now pick your own accessories too!

Again, when working overseas directly with the factory on these changes and upgrades, it does take time.

All orders will be shipped in early February!

Got a qustion? Drop me a line!

Thanks for all your support..this site is great tool in helping us determine what you want. I will be addressing the interlocking playset next after the success we've had with the current PTE HQ. Kep the qustions & ideas coming....just be patient as we're really trying to cater this line to you.

Brian
Your exclusive source for the full line of Powerteam Military, SWAT & Fire acton figures, vehicles, playsets & accesories in both 3 3/4" & 12" scale.

Do YOU have The Power?

www.powerteamusa.com

Adeleron
Corporal
Corporal

Great news!

Post by Adeleron » Mon Dec 13, 2004 10:51 am

Sounds great Brian! Everyone at my house except my wife is looking forward to the battle buffet! :lol:
Howdy

momaw nadon
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by momaw nadon » Sun Jan 16, 2005 10:01 pm

Has there been any news on the battle buffet idea? Just wondering. Thanks
momaw nadon

holensock
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

PT USA MIA

Post by holensock » Mon Jan 17, 2005 5:44 am

I'm still hoping this site will be a good place to shop, but so far, not so good. I emailed them a few times, but still no replies. If you go to their site, it still has the Nov. deadline with no updates.Maybe they're closed until that Feb shipment comes in, and when it comes in, will there be enough left over to shop off their site? Wish Small Joes would carry PT....

don
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by don » Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:09 pm

holensock said:
when it comes in, will there be enough left over to shop off their site?
I missed the Nov order deadline and have the same question. When will I be able to buy a few things?

holensock
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

powerteamusa...MIA...

Post by holensock » Wed Jan 19, 2005 4:45 am

Brian wants us to email him with suggestions, ideas, etc., but I'm getting no replies from him. If this stuff is coming, why doesn't he say? If they're waiting for all this product to come in, why don't they spend some time updating their site with news of this...some news...ANY news!! Still keeping my fingers crossed that this site will be a good one...but all this silence is a bit disturbing.....