TANK TRACK ??????

Your Main Forum For Discussing 1:18 Scale Military Figures and Vehicles.
captain hawkins 1696
Private First Class
Private First Class

TANK TRACK ??????

Post by captain hawkins 1696 » Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:24 pm

I need some help if someone could help me....I have a walker bulldog tank and one of the track on the right side keeps coming off when the tank is rolling......Has anyone got a clue or thought on how to fix the track.My wife wants to take it apart take a link out and glue it back to together....will this work???or is there a another solution to this problem...I like the tank just need a resourceful way to fix it....any suggestions will be helpful............thanks :? :? :? :? :?

mikeg
Officer - Brigadier General
Officer - Brigadier General

???????

Post by mikeg » Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:44 pm

YOUR WIFE???????

Your wife accepts your hobby, much less voices an opinion on how to fix a problem??? I hope there is no obvious sign of marital envy here, but quite and interesting and positive remark- I guess there is always hope for some of the rest of us

Oh, I'm sorry, I have no idea of how to fix the tread problem, but no doubt there will be no shortage of people who do...

momaw nadon
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by momaw nadon » Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:51 pm

If you move the tank slower does it still come off? If I remember right the Walker Bulldog always had that problem. I think it has something to do with the drive sprocket not matching up with the track, so even removing a link won't fix the problem. I think you would need to rework the sprocket or the track slots to fix this completely, but don't quote me on that. Maybe someone else can offer a solution too. I don't have one out of the box any more so I can't see what the problem is first hand. I hope that helps some.
momaw nadon

scbvideoboy
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by scbvideoboy » Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:18 pm

My tracks have never come off...in the box.

Hehe :D

DH