MarauderJohn`s 1/18th scale British L85 (SA80) rifle.

Your Main Forum For Discussing 1:18 Scale Military Figures and Vehicles.
steelbonnet
Officer - Colonel
Officer - Colonel

MarauderJohn`s 1/18th scale British L85 (SA80) rifle.

Post by steelbonnet » Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:52 am

Hi All,

Well first off a BIG THANKS to Marauder John for sending me this Original Prototype L85 rifle. As you will know this will be part of MJ`s Second series of accurate scaled weapons.

So I took the liberty to take a few shots of the weapon in use & also a comparison shot with a PTE L85 (SA80).

First the prototype.

MarauderJohn & PTE L85s

WITH Figure

In Use PTE L85.

In use Marauder John L85.

So as you can see,the weapon is AWESOME & all those planning on giving them to GI Joe Universe MARS (as in the comic) & or similar to me
have built some custom British troops. This weapon HAS TO BE ON THE WANTS LIST.

The detail as you can see is awesome & looks just right in the hands of the troops. Those who DO have PTE L85s,also take note there`s really not much difference so works well with them too :D Not like the PTE L85s were easy to get anyway :( (25-30 PTE British SAS in total is what I bought & Seven of the 3 L85s varients is what i got :( ). So MJ will certainly be filling a HUGE Gap there IMHO :D

I`m looking forward to getting the series 2 L85s so I can use them & also customize them into various family member typess too.

Again John,Thank`s very much & I hope like I you are all looking forward to getting these :D

ja
Steel Bonnet

steelbonnet
Officer - Colonel
Officer - Colonel

Post by steelbonnet » Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:18 am

Oh I totally agree & have even dropped hints saying a Enfield .303 is a Must for the WWII community :D

Though Marauder John will no doubt again ask the 1/18th community of WHAT WE WOULD LIKE once Series 2 is well under way :D

I`m truely looking forward to series 2 myself :D

Ja
Steel Bonnet

Morian Miner
Officer - Brigadier General
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by Morian Miner » Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:39 pm

Man, I can't wait for the M60 and RPGs. Well, we're into March, so provided no delays these should be coming in the next few weeks!

blaster_e11
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by blaster_e11 » Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:27 pm

can't wait to give those sig 550 and g36 to my cobra army !