New figures and vehicles i have bought

Your Main Forum For Discussing 1:18 Scale Military Figures and Vehicles.
Fitzystigertank
Sergeant
Sergeant

New figures and vehicles i have bought

Post by Fitzystigertank » Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:30 am

I finally picked up the S1 Marines at a few local walmarts. I also got the new weapons carrier i think its the wc51 or 57. One thing that i did see in walmart was a command car with a driver and Patton figure dressed in a winter jacket. I can't believe that 21st century toys doesn't have any of these on their site.

scbvideoboy
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by scbvideoboy » Wed Feb 15, 2006 12:00 pm

Exactly why everyone get's so upset, the distribution and availablity is so iffy. Not one Walmart/TRU is going to have the same stuff.

Forget about the 21C site to buy anything, check out their long list of retailers.

My fav's: Consolidated Merchanding, Bad Cat and Military Toyshop for the 1/18 planes and vehicles.

Dave

Fitzystigertank
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Fitzystigertank » Wed Feb 15, 2006 12:39 pm

what i meant about 21st century was that they don't even show pics of the new stuff that they have made. i knew nothing about the command car with driver and patton. there website maker guy doesn't do very well. i'm not looking to buy anything from them i just meant pics to look at.

Threetoughtrucks
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by Threetoughtrucks » Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:49 pm

You want a pic of the 1/18 CC?

http://community.webshots.com/myphotos? ... ity=yAiUAZ

On my Webshot site I also have a pic with three different General Patton's in the same 1/6 CC but they are so different you wouldn't know, just three 3 star Generals in the same CC??? Happens al the time :?

TTT
Sometimes I am the windshield, sometimes, I am the bug.

digger

not quite

Post by digger » Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:55 pm

What he means is pics of everything - like all the vehicles with all the various pack ins, etc... Btw, have you seen the version of the CC with 2 82nd airborne paras? :wink:

It is actually getting complicated as I realized on a recent trip to WM that the small retailer version of the WC-63 had the 1st ID figure but the WM version had a BoB driver with makinaw. I gotta start writing this stuff down or in a few years I won't know what came out....

scbvideoboy
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by scbvideoboy » Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:55 pm

OK I was checking out your pictures, I see a LOT of 1/6 scale stuff I passed on... and now is unavailable!

OK where did you get the shell truck with fuel drums? Is it 1/18? I need one!

Dave

scbvideoboy
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by scbvideoboy » Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:00 pm

Just saw the caption for the truck...