Marauder Valkyries

Your Main Forum For Discussing 1:18 Scale Military Figures and Vehicles.
don
Sergeant
Sergeant

Marauder Valkyries

Post by don » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:39 am

I'm not sure how many of you follow Marauder on FB. His guns are the sh-t, and his first Kickstarter figures are SO rad. Anyway, his new Kickstarter is up; you should check it out.
(I am in no way associated with this Kickstarter. I just love his figures.)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/17 ... ero_thanks

sdhenke
Corporal
Corporal

Re: Marauder Valkyries

Post by sdhenke » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:18 am

I only got the desert ops figure from the first campaign, and it is awesome! I've used their gear to update some of my current figures. I recommend taking part in this and getting some of their current offerings.
If at first you don't succeed...GIVE UP!

don
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by don » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:00 am

They're still selling the current figures and gear here. I have a few, and a bunch of extra accessories (especially helmets and body armor and pouches). Love the custom options.

GIJosef
Corporal
Corporal

Post by GIJosef » Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:36 pm

Hello all, I am an old time lurker here and just got my account approved by the admin. I bought into these figures through the kickstarter program after seeing it at a Joe site. These look to be some of the best 1:18 scale figures to come along in quite a while. I just hope someone does this with WW2 figures.

Cheers,
GIJosef

granch
Officer - Major
Officer - Major

Post by granch » Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:30 am

I've bought a lot of AK-47/74 and some L85A and Uzi's to fit enemies and allied forces. Especially the L85A makes the best effect on the BBI's British Army and SAS figures, poorly equiped with all american gear and weapons. Marauder makes really high quality stuff, so detailled that it is not so easy to paint.