Amazon

Your Main Forum For Discussing 1:18 Scale Military Figures and Vehicles.
Black_Dragon_One
Officer - Brigadier General

Amazon

Post by Black_Dragon_One » Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:56 am

Sorry this off topic I order a 1 18 scale votoms from amazon a few days ago and I pay for it today the seller cancel my order because he stated he put the wrong price up and he refund my money..do I have any recourse in getting this item at the price I originally purchase it
whats up doc....

Jesse James

Re: Amazon

Post by Jesse James » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:32 pm

Leave negative feedback for him, but ultimately you got your $ back and stuff... inconvenient yes, but it wasn't a bait and switch situation since you didn't ultimately pay for it. You could email him and tell him that's not your fault, blah blah blah, and threaten negative feedback and contacting Amazon about his activities and see what he does?
http://www.JediDefender.com Bringing Balance to the Force
http://www.FFURG.com The Ultimate Customizing Resource.
Now Hasbro, make us some Head Sculpt & Endor Uniform variations! The new Rebel Fleet Trooper gets the JJ Seal of Approval Though!

skypirate
Officer - Major
Officer - Major

Post by skypirate » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:15 am

If it were eBay maybe. Amazon, probably not.

Do you feel like it was something deceptive or an honest/casual mistake?

Just out of curiosity, was the original price they published realistic or too good to be true?
What if the price is "obviously" wrong?

You might check the seller's feedback from customers to see if they have a history of canceled sales due to incorrect prices.

I'm doubtful that it's worth pursuing. I suppose that if you could prove that you lost an opportunity to purchase the item somewhere else, at a comparable price, during that time-frame between purchase to cancellation, and that the other sale was no longer available indefinitely, you might have some grounds for some compensation for the difference. Likewise, if the seller responded in a prompt manner about the pricing error, that is going to be taken into consideration.

I would say write it off as an unfortunate mistake on the seller's part.

Black_Dragon_One

Post by Black_Dragon_One » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:01 am

Thanks.. pricing was a saving $40.00 off the original prce good but not great
whats up doc....