Need help with re-paint

Your Main Forum For Discussing 1:18 Scale Military Figures and Vehicles.
do335pfeil
Private First Class
Private First Class

Need help with re-paint

Post by do335pfeil » Wed May 22, 2013 10:40 am

Hello all,

I need help. A uncle of mine flew a RF-86F-30 in the 15th Tactical Squadron. He as Sundowning, and I would like to have a 1/18 painted, & decaled to match his aircraft. before it's too late. Just by the way, His call sign was Detail-12, nose art was Miss Muffet, and he was a Captain. He Also served as a Court of Common Pleas Judge.

I can produce the decals, and the modifications, but do not have time to do the long task of the repaint. Please respond, or send me a message if you think you are up to the task. I can offer a gift to someone who can complete this.

I have the 1/18 21st F-86, or I can send one to you. I am looking for the completion date to be within 2 months, the sooner the better. A really good job means a better gift. I'm looking for the best.

Thanks...

rschaap
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Re: Need help with re-paint

Post by rschaap » Wed May 22, 2013 9:19 pm

Try "tko211" I've seen his work, it looks very impressive. I also know he has done a few F-86's. Take a look.

http://www.warbird-photos.com/gpxd/view ... &start=425

tko211
Fan Club President - All Go Toys
Fan Club President - All Go Toys

Post by tko211 » Tue May 28, 2013 1:41 pm

Hi there,

I have not had the time to do many repaints lately. My work has been really busy and with my kids getting a little older they seem to chew up more and more of my free time with family stuff. I'm afraid that I am not a good resource for repaints for now. I would like to return to taking requests in the future, as I've always enjoyed the creative process. But for now I am taking a break. Sorry my friend.

rudedog
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by rudedog » Wed May 29, 2013 2:53 pm

try dave miller at [email protected] he did my tomcat and it is killer