Pizza Guys Ladders

Your Main Forum For Discussing 1:18 Scale Military Figures and Vehicles.
JOC
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Pizza Guys Ladders

Post by JOC » Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:57 pm

Nathan has been known for the many things he has come up with, i.e, his stands etc. I just received his new ladders for my F-16s and F-18s and all I can say is, They are Fantastic.
For those who have lost or misplaced their original factory ladders, his are by far so much better looking than the originals. Yes, the 18's have that flimsy ladder that hangs like the original, but how many have gone AWOL with members?
Nathan first came up with one for the 16 and with a little modification it fits the 18 beautifully. Any one who needs one or would like to replace what they have now should go to his website to see what they look like. You can also go to the thread on BST where I asked about ladders and his photos should be there.
I don't make a commission off of these, I just buy them. If my wife says she likes their looks and lets me keep these big birds on the mantle, something is right :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
A Big Than You to Nathan aka PizzaGuy.
JOC

vince_chua
Corporal
Corporal

Re: Pizza Guys Ladders

Post by vince_chua » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:54 am

JOC wrote:Nathan has been known for the many things he has come up with, i.e, his stands etc. I just received his new ladders for my F-16s and F-18s and all I can say is, They are Fantastic.
For those who have lost or misplaced their original factory ladders, his are by far so much better looking than the originals. Yes, the 18's have that flimsy ladder that hangs like the original, but how many have gone AWOL with members?
Nathan first came up with one for the 16 and with a little modification it fits the 18 beautifully. Any one who needs one or would like to replace what they have now should go to his website to see what they look like. You can also go to the thread on BST where I asked about ladders and his photos should be there.
I don't make a commission off of these, I just buy them. If my wife says she likes their looks and lets me keep these big birds on the mantle, something is right :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
A Big Than You to Nathan aka PizzaGuy.
JOC
100% Agree. I also bought the 2 ladders from him and they were simply Amazing!!! Thanks once again, PizzaGuy!

Looking forward to your F-14 Ladders if you are making them.

Tinman
Officer - Brigadier General
Officer - Brigadier General

Re: Pizza Guys Ladders

Post by Tinman » Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:46 pm

What is his web site?