They're back...All Go online again...

Your Main Forum For Discussing 1:18 Scale Military Figures and Vehicles.
c44
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

They're back...All Go online again...

Post by c44 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:52 am

...or did they never really leave...?
C44
...Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see...

hworth18
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by hworth18 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:59 am

It would seem not. If they can keep things together, it will bring hope to those who thought they had none.. :wink:
“The moment you think you know what’s going on in a women’s head, is the moment your goose is well and truly cooked”
-Howard Stark

NWarty
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by NWarty » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:11 am

If the boobie-wagon is dead, then why the heck is it on their front page? The website's been down for how long now?

Light.Inf.Scout

Post by Light.Inf.Scout » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:31 am

Confused too...website been down for months and plane canceled but now website back up with plane on it!??
Trade References: JOC, IMMEWW2, Razor17019, KAMIKAZE, caesarbc, momaw nadon, supersonicfifi, Tambo, USMA07, bigsarge, American Grenadier, YT, Crazy Kraut, C00per, AV-8B Driver, cjg476, Buckyroo, aae83

Folkwulfe
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by Folkwulfe » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:59 am

.....there's a B-25 up there on the main page too. Wonder if that means anything {cough-cough-cough}.
US Army MP Corps combat veteran Operation Desert Shield/Desert Storm

tko211
Fan Club President - All Go Toys
Fan Club President - All Go Toys

Post by tko211 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:33 pm

I can shed some light...

The site did go live again. All-Go had to switch servers and hosting stuff took longer to undo and then redo. The site indeed still has the info about passion wagon but I am told that will change soon.

Updated info about the P-51 Passion Wagon will explain some of the issues surrounding it being canceled. Other stuff too. It just came back on line this morning, I was involved in it's resurrection and should have more updates soon.

Light.Inf.Scout

Post by Light.Inf.Scout » Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:58 pm

COOL - GOOD TO HEAR. LOOKIN FORWARD TO GREAT THINGS.
Trade References: JOC, IMMEWW2, Razor17019, KAMIKAZE, caesarbc, momaw nadon, supersonicfifi, Tambo, USMA07, bigsarge, American Grenadier, YT, Crazy Kraut, C00per, AV-8B Driver, cjg476, Buckyroo, aae83

Volksdeutsch
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Volksdeutsch » Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:39 pm

BE AFFRAID BE VERY AFFRAID

AMERICAN_GRENADIER

Post by AMERICAN_GRENADIER » Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:41 pm

can someone post the website for me i lost it
"SEMPER FIDELIS!"
Good Traders: Buckyroo, Razor17019, Sentinel
exether_mega, Snake, thehun, Mesa

NWarty
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by NWarty » Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:43 pm

Light.Inf.Scout

Post by Light.Inf.Scout » Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:44 pm

normandy

Post by normandy » Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:21 pm

Well its good to see their back! Hope we hear some news on the King Tiger and Jagdpanther. I've almost spent the money I put aside for the KT. :wink:

Should read.................. they are back!
Last edited by normandy on Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[CAT]CplSlade

Post by [CAT]CplSlade » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:05 pm

normandy wrote:Well its good to see their back!

Is there something on their back that is interesting?

normandy

Post by normandy » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:21 pm

:D no there is nothing on their ....... back. Sorry!
I'm just ....... happy All-Go is still around! :P How's that?

bananapirate
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by bananapirate » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:27 pm

[CAT]CplSlade wrote:
normandy wrote:Well its good to see their back!

Is there something on their back that is interesting?
:lol:

skypirate
Officer - Major
Officer - Major

Post by skypirate » Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:06 am

I don't know why they are shooting themselves in the foot regarding search engine ranking.

Do a google search for all go toys and you probably won't get anything from their site. You can even do a search for allgotoys.com and still get nothing.

Why?
Their current robots.txt file states:
User-agent: *
Disallow:
This code tells all search engines to get lost. So, no respectable search engine is going to index them.

For reference on the robots exclusion protocol

Anyway, perplexing, why have a website at all if you don't want anyone to find it?

BTW, All Go! Toys can give me a nice discount on a King Tiger for the website tip.

NightVyper
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by NightVyper » Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:44 am

the site looks pretty but it has a ton of dead image links. I don't know why they have bots off i saw that in the source code myself because i couldnt figure why they didn't come up in google. its like they don't want people to know they exist.

aferguson
Lieutenant General - MOD
Lieutenant General - MOD

Post by aferguson » Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:09 am

they may not want anyone finding their site right now. It's about to be updated and revamped.
i never met an airplane i didn't like...

usmcchet9296
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by usmcchet9296 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:11 pm

I wouldnt get too excited gents this is still 21C and all their empty promisses afterall. No I wont be excited till I get some real world information from the owners not the fan club guy. Sorry TKO but AllGo/21C/Ultimate Soldier still doesnt have my respect.
USMC CHET
John P. Hermesmeyer
92-96 5th Marines 0311
Semper Fi

Dauntless

Post by Dauntless » Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:07 pm

Bookmarked it nonetheless.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>=}:
Good trader list: hworth18, Threetoughtrucks, mikeg, cjg746, jlspec

NightVyper
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by NightVyper » Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:43 am

seriously I think it is messed up that they disappear and use a broken information chain at best. they should be talking to us themselves not TKO, but again they don't even talk to the retailers so what are we to expect right? All go needs to man up and be involved with their community and see what makes us tick use polls whatever to get info.

which leads me to my next question where are they getting there marketing info from? i don't remember seeing any threads of them asking us what we want? And I doubt they can afford a marketing firm to find out since there is all of this talk of money problems. I mean how do they know what is going to be soft or not, I am just saying they should be on forums like these and try to find something that everyone wants like the A-10, huey slick or something else. It does not take a rocket scientist to guess the Passion wagon would not be the best idea since there are already a ton of P-51s out there. they need to either make a new tooling/modify an existing one or pull out something that was rare that people want. i bet a super cobra re-deco would get more sales than the passion wagon tho.

anyway it doesn't matter because unless they make a vietnam or later product i am alienated from it all anyway i chose awhile back to go down the path of modern stuff, I cant afford nor do i have the space beyond that in NYC. I wish BBI would wake up and make a hind or osprey... or while i am fantasizing a stiker...oh well I am screwed.

Jay
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Post by Jay » Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 am

...bit harsh dude.
Seems to me they ran with what they had (the p-51). Would've been a financial shot to the head if they borrowed money to build a completely new mould of say, an A10. Least the P51 was (hopefully) just a shot in the foot. They also made a difficult decision in not going ahead with the PW after seeing the quality of the first ones. Maybe the P51 will make a return as a revamped model (better undercarriage?) later on down the line.
I know we all got fed up with, well.....pretty much everything, from the Phantom no show to the mosquito (or maybe crickets). If your really into modern, go 1/35 and save yourself some money getting exactly the stuff you want. I've started buying 1/18th balsa kits and plans because of the sparce and expensive offerings at the moment. Don't wait for the 1/18th companies cos your just going to get disappointed and disillusioned.
"you get in a steep dive in this thing and you've got almost no maneuvarabilty at all. You couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with the broad side of another barn"

NightVyper
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by NightVyper » Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:47 am

I actually think they have the A-10 i know they had a prototype. I was not trying to be harsh i was just asking real questions. I work in advertising and community is important especially when thats all you got.

SierraMikeBravo
Corporal
Corporal

Post by SierraMikeBravo » Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:07 pm

NightVyper wrote: which leads me to my next question where are they getting there marketing info from? i don't remember seeing any threads of them asking us what we want? And I doubt they can afford a marketing firm to find out since there is all of this talk of money problems. I mean how do they know what is going to be soft or not, I am just saying they should be on forums like these and try to find something that everyone wants like the A-10, huey slick or something else. It does not take a rocket scientist to guess the Passion wagon would not be the best idea since there are already a ton of P-51s out there. they need to either make a new tooling/modify an existing one or pull out something that was rare that people want. i bet a super cobra re-deco would get more sales than the passion wagon tho
Believe me, they are hearing...they just may not be listening. It's tough to come out with something new right out of the chute when moulds and design don't exist; it takes a huge amount of money. JSI did the same thing, The formula in this business is one of "release old stuff to gain capital to build new stuff". Now, I have voiced my 2 cents to All Go with a formula of 1 new model per year and 2 or 3 previously release models/new paint scheme per year. I know others have done the same, but it is ultimately their decision on whether they want to be successful or flop around on the shore like a dying fish. We'll see what happens, but last I heard, there were things in the works. Can't say anymore than that. Best wishes! :D

NightVyper
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by NightVyper » Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:41 am

if they did do a 1/18 king tiger i would get one probably more i didnt realize how good it looked and it would make for a great cobra battle tank to against my 3 Abrams.

so what are the options to get a king tiger i have found tamiya 1/16 but they vary from 350 -500 USD which i think might be out of my price range at the moment. Does anyone know of cheaper option that is close to 1/18 scale? or is all go and JSI the last hope?