JSI F-14 REPAINT SERVICE AT SKYWORKS TOYS

Your Main Forum For Discussing 1:18 Scale Military Figures and Vehicles.
456THBG
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by 456THBG » Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:33 pm

Yea, ran out of room, so somebody had to "sit" on the stool! Amazingly, it hasn't fallen off yet! :D

tom@skyworkstoys
Corporal
Corporal

SkyWorks Web Site

Post by tom@skyworkstoys » Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:41 pm

I think I need to clear something up. SkyWorksToys is NOT set up to sell anything from our web-site, but in this case we are taking emails there so we can fill a few orders for "seconds". This does not mean that all orders should come this way, they shouldn't. If you are placing an order for anything other than one of the "seconds" we are offering please use the Military Toy Store or Bad Cat web sites to order, as they are the ones who carry our products.

Sorry for any confusion!
Tom@SkyWorksToys

tom@skyworkstoys
Corporal
Corporal

SkyWorks Update

Post by tom@skyworkstoys » Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:22 pm

Hey Everyone!

Just a little update on what is going on here at SkyWorks.

We have just completed a big run of the F-14 nozzles, and have a few very nice "seconds" for sale. There are 5 sets right now, and we would like to offer them for $15, plus $5 for shipping. If anyone is interested, just go to our web-site and leave us a message on how many you may want. We will ship them ASAP once we get payment on PayPal, and we will send you the address when we hear from you.

The latest project is the Hawker Typhoon, and it is for sale as a pre-order from Military Toy Store. This 1/18 scale model is by far the most detailed model we have done. The panel lines and other details are fantastic. We will be posting some pics of the Typhoon on our web-site very soon, so look us up.

Stay tuned....There is some HUGE new projects in the works here at SkyWorks, and I understand that it won't be long until we pull the lid off and announce what they are. For sure, nobody wants to miss this one!
Tom@SkyWorksToys

tom@skyworkstoys
Corporal
Corporal

Price Change

Post by tom@skyworkstoys » Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:57 pm

OPPS!! I made a mistake on the pricing for the "second" nozzles we have for sale. The correct price is $5 for each nozzle, or $10 a set, plus $5 for shipping. The total price for a set, with shipping will come to $15.

If you are interested, just visit the SkyWorks site and leave us an email about what you want, and we will get back to you with the PayPal address for payment.

We have maybe 10 sets of the nozzles for sale as "seconds" right now, and I can tell you that most of them are almost perfect quality and need only a little work on them, mostly filler issues.

If anyone has any questions, just let me know.
Tom@SkyWorksToys

Airacobra
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by Airacobra » Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:03 pm

Do you have "seconds" of anything else available?
"What a magnificent aeroplane! They could have all their Spitfires and Mustangs!"
Roland "Bee" Beamont, Tempest Wing Commander

tom@skyworkstoys
Corporal
Corporal

Seconds

Post by tom@skyworkstoys » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:40 pm

We have many items we consider "seconds". SkyWorks has a commitment to quality and nothing gets past Jack! We throw very little away, so if you need something specific, just let us know on the SkyWorks site and we will see what we have available. If it is something we don't have a "second" on we can always find a production piece, or make one for sale.
Tom@SkyWorksToys

tom@skyworkstoys
Corporal
Corporal

F-14 Nozzle Video Available!

Post by tom@skyworkstoys » Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:05 am

We have just finished the video everyone was asking for on the replacement/installation of the JSI F-14 and it is now available on U-Tube. Let us know what you think.
Tom@SkyWorksToys

tkjaer21
Officer - Major
Officer - Major

Post by tkjaer21 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:39 pm

Many thanks, it looks great and very informative.

tom@skyworkstoys
Corporal
Corporal

Ods and Ends

Post by tom@skyworkstoys » Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:13 pm

If anyone is interested, SkyWorks has a number of the original F-14 landing gear available for sale. These include the main strut, and the part the goes into the strut to hold the wheel. If interested, they are $12 a set, and that includes shipping. The set includes a right and left gear. Great item if you have broken the gear on your F-14.

We also have some of the original F-14 nozzles that have come off of planes we have upgraded. These will cost $4 each, plus shipping.

Another item we have available is the "H" arms for the main landing gear on the F-14. These are the original ones from the factory. We have not set a price, but let us know if you are interested and we will work up a price.

Anyone with special requests for parts, feel free to ask, we may have it available for you.

If anyone wants to purchase these items, just go to the SkyWorks web-site and let us know what you want.
Tom@SkyWorksToys

Tiggerchan
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: JSI F-14 REPAINT SERVICE AT SKYWORKS TOYS (NON DELIVERY)

Post by Tiggerchan » Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:27 am

I would liked to warn all members not to buy anything or order from SkyworksToys - Jack or Tom, I ordered a 1:18 JSI F-14 Tom Cat from SkyWorks Toys since 1 Mar 2011. Until to date 11 Aug 2011 Singapore Time, I still have yet to receive my order EVEN THOUGH I PAID USD$585 for it.

My order even includes the following:

1) One JSI F-14A Jolly Roger Tom Cat
2) One Respraying of Spots Service
3) One Set New Metal Landing Gears
4) Two F-14 Pilots

You did not even reply to my numerous emails. My friends in the US even tried calling you but you claimed that there is no such person or its the wrong no. It seems your website is also closed down.

I had made a order with SkyworkToys as I read good reviews from the other members of their works but alas mine is still a dream which is not fulfilled and cheated of USD $585

Tel: 586 604 5632
SkyWorkToys 525 Grampian Lake Orion Mi48362.

pickelhaube
Officer - Brigadier General
Officer - Brigadier General

Re: JSI F-14 REPAINT SERVICE AT SKYWORKS TOYS (NON DELIVERY)

Post by pickelhaube » Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:48 am

Tiggerchan wrote:I would liked to warn all members not to buy anything or order from SkyworksToys - Jack or Tom, I ordered a 1:18 JSI F-14 Tom Cat from SkyWorks Toys since 1 Mar 2011. Until to date 11 Aug 2011 Singapore Time, I still have yet to receive my order EVEN THOUGH I PAID USD$585 for it.

My order even includes the following:

1) One JSI F-14A Jolly Roger Tom Cat
2) One Respraying of Spots Service
3) One Set New Metal Landing Gears
4) Two F-14 Pilots

You did not even reply to my numerous emails. My friends in the US even tried calling you but you claimed that there is no such person or its the wrong no. It seems your website is also closed down.

I had made a order with SkyworkToys as I read good reviews from the other members of their works but alas mine is still a dream which is not fulfilled and cheated of USD $585

Tel: 586 604 5632
SkyWorkToys 525 Grampian Lake Orion Mi48362.

Tigger C

Welcome to the board .

I am sorry your first post has to be like this one.

Apparently Skyworks has JACKED a lot more people that than we know of.

Surprisingly we have heard NO WORD FROM MILITARY TOYS on the matter .

I was called out from the guys at Mil T a while ago on the subject of Sky--- on this forum. So my e-mails will go unanswered .

Anybody willing to call Milit T and ask what is up and what there input on this situation will be ?
Kirk Douglas : Mine hit the ground first
John Wayne : Mine was taller