Power Team USA Website

Your Main Forum For Discussing 1:18 Scale Military Figures and Vehicles.
Tinman
Officer - Brigadier General

Power Team USA Website

Post by Tinman » Tue Apr 12, 2005 6:42 pm

The site has an update from 3/16/05 saying that ship came in and items will ship soon. Has anyone ordered from this site and received anything yet? I'd like to get the cargo humvee (I have one of the covered version, and it's really quite nice for an inexpensive piece), but I'm leery of ordering. :?:

holensock
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Re: Power Team USA Website

Post by holensock » Wed Apr 13, 2005 3:45 am

Tinman wrote:The site has an update from 3/16/05 saying that ship came in and items will ship soon. Has anyone ordered from this site and received anything yet? I'd like to get the cargo humvee (I have one of the covered version, and it's really quite nice for an inexpensive piece), but I'm leery of ordering. :?:
I've tried to email them dozens of times with NO response EVER! At another chat room, those who ordered got their bills, but no one as yet has said they received product. BUT check out Small Blue Planet...they just listed ALOT of new Power Team 1/18 stuff!!!!

Jeff Cope
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Jeff Cope » Wed Apr 13, 2005 11:17 am

Both the guys who run the PTUSA site are currently in the hospital (for different reasons, they're an ocean apart).

Another guy who worked on the site has moved onto other things.

I know these individuals, they're not out to harm or rip anyone off. This has been a difficult endeavor to pull off, and health issues for the operators of the site are just the latest blow.

On their behalf, I'd request your patience.

Jeff

Tinman

Post by Tinman » Thu Apr 14, 2005 11:44 am

Thank you all for your input!