General Blasto checkin' in

Your Main Forum For Discussing 1:18 Scale Military Figures and Vehicles.
General Blasto
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

General Blasto checkin' in

Post by General Blasto » Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:45 am

I received an E-mail from another board member stating some folks were wondering what was up with me. Well I can tell you that all is fine and I've just been in the train world and working alot of hours lately. Therefor I've been kind in "hibernation" here on the forum :oops: And have not checked in for days, weeks, etc. But some projects have been worked on. A couple that I've talked about and some new "Secret weapons" that are a "what if" type of nature. I've also been thinkin' about down sizing my collection a bit and focusing on the late war effort senerio of the Huns twarting the Ally effort just after the BOB conflict. Sooo due to storage space limitations, I'm thinking of selling off most armour that isn't tri-color for the Huns side. That would include gray tigers, DAK panzers, and such. Some items I will repaint such as Kubels, etc. I may thin down the troops too, maybe or at least the S1 figures will less articulation.

But as stated above, I am still here, just distracted by other tasks and hobbies. Yet I know that once the 88s and KTs show, I'll be back in the fight full force as usual 8)

Da General

Stug45
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by Stug45 » Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:37 pm

Good to see you back General.
The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent.

AlloySkull

Post by AlloySkull » Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:50 pm

Welcome back General. Making strategic decisions, are we?
[img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j317/alloyskull101/siggygpxd-1.gif[/img]
Good Traders:
KAMIKAZE
Ruger
Olifant
Panzer M

holensock
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Post by holensock » Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:26 am

Welcome back, General!
Can't wait to see more posts and pictures from you!!
(also sent you a PM) :wink:

normandy

Post by normandy » Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:19 pm

GB, glad to hear all is well!!!

Jagdpanther
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Post by Jagdpanther » Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:47 am

Good to see you back. :D
[img88]http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s281/army5551/160392_1114600356-1.jpg[/img88]

General Blasto
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by General Blasto » Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:35 am

Well, I don't think I really ever left, just didn't have time to check in and post as usual :oops: It is true that I've been working alot and puttin' some effort into the train hobby as it looked like the Grand kids were going to come down to vist and I wanted to have a working outdoor lay for the grandson to see. The lack of new 1:18th models didn't help matter much either :evil: I've been spending too much time the last few days taking pain pills to put a bad tooth to sleep as it needs the dreaded root canel, which will get done tomorrow - finally. YEs I actually am looking forward to getting it done :wink: Serious pain next to the brain is NOT a good thing, nor is taking pills that put you to sleep either, but which is the lesser of two evils :? I will be returning PMs to you guys here later today, sorry for the delay :roll: Da General

paulpratt
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by paulpratt » Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:02 pm

I'm relatively new here, but I've lurked for awhile and I've seen people talk about your army as if its a wonder of the world. I was curious if there are any threads or pictures in the forum where i might be able to see what sounds to be like an awesome collection?
Best,
-Paul