Will we ever see more Fallschirmjager figs??

Your Main Forum For Discussing 1:18 Scale Military Figures and Vehicles.
trigger1
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Will we ever see more Fallschirmjager figs??

Post by trigger1 » Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:51 pm

Well...will we?? I can't afford to drop $25 or more on the 21C figs that pop up on ebay from time to time.Why do we get a bunch of repaints on figures that are crowding store shelves when these highly sought after guys are so few and far between? I don't care if they are Crete,North Africa,or Normandy schemes.I would be more than happy to repaint a figure that I could actually FIND in stores.

Light.Inf.Scout
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by Light.Inf.Scout » Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:59 pm

I hope not...I have a butt load of these things that are worth a fortune! :lol: :lol: j/k

Really though, It would be nice to get a new set.
Trade References: JOC, IMMEWW2, Razor17019, KAMIKAZE, caesarbc, momaw nadon, supersonicfifi, Tambo, USMA07, bigsarge, American Grenadier, YT, Crazy Kraut, C00per, AV-8B Driver, cjg476, Buckyroo, aae83

mediump
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by mediump » Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:17 pm

The fallshirmjager figs are really what got me into XD. I hope they accually re-do fallshirmjagers with their new posed legs concept, and like you I would accept any theater (corect me if I'm wrong but I think I've seen pics of FJ's in nirth afika?)
maybe 21st is seeing the need for Panthers (new repaint) and other toys that are selling for big $ on ebay, and maybe they will come thru for us :wink:
When down from the clouds with our weapons of Hell, we drop to avenge our friends who fell.

MG-42

[+] Fallschirmjäger ( ? )

Post by MG-42 » Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:46 pm

[+] > The Fallschirmjäger are my favorite special figures. There is no reason why we should not see them as a whole new release sometime in the future. * 8)

* "They did it w/ the Vietnam Series ,.. so , we shall see". * 8)

Mitch v MG
" I love it , God help me ,.. I do love it so". * * * * PATTON * * * *

* In memory of ram04 - 7/15/12 *

STUKA

Post by STUKA » Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:21 pm

I hope so too - I remember seeing them in the store and decided to not get them - came back a week later and well 4-5 years later? I cant remember?

But I agree - come with the new legs and a different theater..
Ich liebe den Geruch von Sturzkampfflugzeug morgens.

MandaloreSC
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by MandaloreSC » Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:42 am

I love the fact that we have now a new thread about the Fallschirmjäger. I keep repeating this question since years now, because the Fallschirmjäger are my favorite figures.

And I'm optimistic.
So many fans have asked for a King Tiger and 88 for so many years and in 2008 will get them. It's the same with the new Panther. So I think it's only a matter of time before 21st will release some new Fallschirmjäger. Maybe released solo or as a two-pack. I think there is no need to invest much money in them. The basic bodies of the released figures are perfect. Some new headsculpts and colors would be enough.
And again - it is spelled WeHrmacht, guys...

Dark Helmet
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Dark Helmet » Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:00 am

I would love to see these figures re-released, as I sadly don't own any of them. :( I got into the game a little too late, and the evilbay prices are a little to steep to handle. So here is to hoping that we see them again.
It is what it is.

grunt1

Post by grunt1 » Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:22 am

I'm sure these are on the radar at FoV or 21C somewhere. That and Russians, Brits, etc..

I see them as the Marders, Hetzers and 38t's of the 1/32 world. I'm sure someone was pushing for more Tigers and Shermans but someone wise pushed back and said we need to do something different.

Wham.. They flew off the shelves. Who ever would have guessed!?! Doh..

For now 21c seems determined to torture us and miss out on easy sales. Wonder how we can re-do the D-Day guys again. Blonde hair perhaps? :roll:

STUKA

Post by STUKA » Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:46 am

I agree - I mean Otto S1, and the S2, and then S3??? S3 is a peg warmer - but then again we asked to build companies - I have 30+ Ottos and they keep restocking him with his sunburned brow and rolled back eyes - come on 21st throw in some Fallschirmjägers and Ill pick up another Otto to boot!!!

And what is going to happen in FOV will beat you too it and their figures will outsell - you beat them to it and we will buy 21st and then FOV - win-win. :wink:

General Blasto
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by General Blasto » Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:46 pm

I maybe have 2 or 3 sets of the Huns paratroopers. I'm not sure what theater they are from, but I too would like to see more of them ;) What I'd really like to see is the 3 engine plane that the Germans used to transport and drop these guys :P There are Sooooo many single engine planes out there and it was nice to see the P-38 come out with it's two engines, but I have heard the cry out for the B-25 and I personnally would like to see the Do-117, Hinkel-111 and the Folker-? 3 engine plane come out as well as the B-25 and C-47 transport. These were main stays of the opposing forces. We have paratroopers, but no planes to drop them. This is sad :( Yes, more German paras are needed to match up with all the Us and the Brit paras that BBI put out ;)

Perhaps if they make the C-47 and Folker 3 engine plane, they could make them so you can open the top of the body up and load them with paratroopers :P What do y'all think, Cool idea :?: 8) Da General

trigger1
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by trigger1 » Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:59 pm

An Ju-52 transport plane would be great.I have picked up a few of the Dusty Trail FJ figures which would be perfect for that.They are posed with an MP-40 pointing at the ground,so you have to either put them on a hill or drop them from a plane...Oh btw Blasto...what are Huns paratroopers??

normandy

Post by normandy » Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:43 pm

Huns is a term used for the Germans in both WW I and WW II.
I'd like to see a reissue or even all new Fallschirmjagers from 21st. These were the figures that got me started collecting 1:18th figures. I'm sure 21st has something in the works. As others have said, We wanted a Panzer IV, King Tiger and how about the Panther. I think its only a matter of time before we see the FJ.
I think the Folks at 21st love this stuff as much as we do, it just takes time. That said, I need some more Panzer IVs thank you. :wink:

JoeJefferson
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by JoeJefferson » Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:50 pm

I would love to see new Fallschirmjagers as well. I don't have any of that series.

Isn't there a 21C rep who reads and posts on this forum? Perhaps someone could pester him about this issue? ;)

normandy

Post by normandy » Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:08 pm

Uh.... TKO I think that be you, any intel?

tko211
Fan Club President - All Go Toys
Fan Club President - All Go Toys

Post by tko211 » Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:05 pm

Consider me pestered! LOL.

21st keeps a watchful eye on things that fetch too much money on ebay. The Pather repaint I think was spawned from watching too many Panthers sell for too much.

I have personally noticed the high prices on the old German Paratroopers! So yeah, I think we all agree that new ones would be welcomed.

At this time I can neither confirm nor deny that 21C intends to build or not build new German Fallschirmjagers with new articulation and preposed legs.... BUT IF they do make them or IF they are already being made they would sure be cool! :wink:

STUKA

Post by STUKA » Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:14 pm

:shock: :D :shock: :D :shock: :D :o

whooo oo hoooo!!!!

oh wait um hmm...

:wink:

VMF115

Post by VMF115 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:48 am

I would love to get a set of those if they come out. 8)
Colonel "Madman" Maddox: Let me hear your guns!
Captain Wild Bill Kelso: My what?
Colonel "Madman" Maddox: Your guns! Ack, ack, ack, ack, ack!
Captain Wild Bill Kelso: [fires his airplane's guns] AHHHH!

olifant

Post by olifant » Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:03 am

VMF115 wrote:I would love to get a set of those if they come out. 8)
Ditto!
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/5374/sshqvdjx0.jpg[/img][/url]
[url=http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=375&i=sshqvdjx0.jpg][img]http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/5374/sshqvdjx0.937d18e174.jpg[/img][/url]

trigger1
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by trigger1 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:26 pm

tko211 wrote:Consider me pestered! LOL.

21st keeps a watchful eye on things that fetch too much money on ebay. The Pather repaint I think was spawned from watching too many Panthers sell for too much.

I have personally noticed the high prices on the old German Paratroopers! So yeah, I think we all agree that new ones would be welcomed.

At this time I can neither confirm nor deny that 21C intends to build or not build new German Fallschirmjagers with new articulation and preposed legs.... BUT IF they do make them or IF they are already being made they would sure be cool! :wink:
This makes me happy :D I won't push my luck and ask for a Kubelwagen :P

holensock
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Post by holensock » Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:08 am

This makes me happy :D I won't push my luck and ask for a Kubelwagen :P[/quote]

Or a WWII Jeep! :wink:...

immeww2

Post by immeww2 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:57 pm

Let's hope the last sentence about what TKO said regarding the Fallschirmjagers becomes true!!!!! :D :D :D