EVERY BOARD MEMBER READ THIS POST ABOUT BOB HUGHES

Your Main Forum For Discussing 1:18 Scale Military Figures and Vehicles.
Coreyeagle48
Officer - Brigadier General
Officer - Brigadier General

Sad

Post by Coreyeagle48 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:59 pm

Greetings Everyone,

It will be interesting to hear what exactly comes out of this. We recently around here had a person that scammed people out of things on ebay that got put away. They never delivered what they were selling in that case and I suppose enough people complained and the State Police arrested the person and now they are in jail.

I sincerely think it is really sad a person would go to such lengths to steal toys, 1/18 scale toys. It is a shame someone had to do this to the good bunch of people we have here and do this in general. When you think about it, this person wasn't stealing to get food or to support their family but just to steal toys and make a fool out of people. In my opinion, that is really sick and the person has sever psychological issues.

I sincerely hope that you gentleman recover your damages and possibly your items. I think that would be great. I hope everyone gets the justice that they deserve here.

I was fortunate never to have traded with him or been burned by him, but, I support and wish everyone the best who did get burned and hope you get your money/toys back that you rightfully deserve.

Regards

Corey
Trade References

tmanthegreat
hworth18
raiderad6
Snake
USCGSARdog
ThreeToughTrucks
Jnewboy
The one and only "Razor"
Rowsdower
Pizzaguy
pickelhaube
vmf 214
popeye357
JOC
Jwcarpenter

ParatrooperCarbine
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by ParatrooperCarbine » Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:07 am

I think there are some people who steal because they have mental issues, and others who steal because they are greedy and don't have a conscience. This guy is in the second category.
My good trader/reference list:
Razor17019, raiderad6, nomo4me, SGT Fury, don, JOC, DIGGER, immeww2.

billgiff
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by billgiff » Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:54 pm

Personally I feel that "Bob" is just a complete loser who gets off on stealing toys from honest and trusting collectors. He makes up for his short comings in life by ripping off others. This clown is a little man and a 40 something year old basement dwellar. I can't wait to hear some positive info from Sgt. Taylor. If I don't hear from him soon, I'll contact him right after Easter.

billgiff
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by billgiff » Fri May 04, 2007 1:45 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by billgiff on Fri May 04, 2007 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jericoeagle1
Officer - Major
Officer - Major

Post by Jericoeagle1 » Fri May 04, 2007 1:50 pm

I hope "Bob" or whoever he is isn't reading this forum right now. It would seem plenty of opportuity for him to head for the hills with all the information coming through here. At least I would plan my disapearance real soon.
A little song, A little dance, A little seltzer down your pants!~~~Chuckles the Clown.

Studly
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Post by Studly » Mon May 21, 2007 2:16 am

This always leaves a bad taste in your mouth when you get Conned and i feal real bad for you guys affected by this low life in all the years i have been Building and trading kits with Modelers worl wide i have never had a hitch yet (touch wood).I have found the Modeling comunity a usualy tight nit community and you guys look like you have it together here. :)

Studly
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Post by Studly » Mon May 21, 2007 2:17 am

This always leaves a bad taste in your mouth when you get Conned and i feal real bad for you guys affected by this low life in all the years i have been Building and trading kits with Modelers world wide i have never had a hitch yet (touch wood).I have found the Modeling comunity a usualy tight nit community and you guys look like you have it together here. :)