Admiral's new F-86 Sabre

Your Main Forum For Discussing 1:18 Scale Military Figures and Vehicles.
Panther F
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by Panther F » Fri May 08, 2009 4:05 am

I'd go for a Gabby! :)

Boyx3
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Boyx3 » Fri May 08, 2009 10:01 am

You know I josh a lot about the planes and eras produced by the makers..but.. all in all as long as you Admiral Toys can make a buck then it is all good and lets not forget that is what this is all about. Jason I'm sure didn't get into this so he could break even at best...he is way too smart for that and frankly 21st Century could have used his saavy. So doing a repaint to cover the bills makes perfect sense and if that means canning the Hartmann so be it. Who outside of our group even knows (let alone cares) who Hartmann was. If he was the huge draw then certainly his Me-109 would have been the most logical piece to produce. Jason's information on the future release of WWI planes to me was very logical when compared to many of the other planes already produced. If the 1/18th scale makers could tap into the 5yr-12yr demographic market then we'd all be in fat city with WWI, WWII and beyond...but history is lost on the youth...so they have our limited demographic market to play in. Good Luck Jason...I hope you can continue to do what you do for our benefit as well as yours without letting the two bit frustrated opinions of ours de-swaying you.
FKA: Boyx30