1 18 KING TIGER?

Your Main Forum For Discussing 1:18 Scale Military Figures and Vehicles.
Threetoughtrucks
Officer - Brigadier General

Re: 1 18 KING TIGER?

Post by Threetoughtrucks » Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:39 pm

This thread has been interesting before, but now it is getting into the Twilight Zone. Who is this bozo going to sue? In the ether of the net, is he going to sue "cjg476" on his papers (that he is going to pick up Monday) or your email address? Ignore the threats and ignore any request for information about you.

This guy has problems, either his elevator does not go to the top floor or he just can't help himself, the great combat SEAL wounded vet/tax lawyer/supreme toy dealer that he is.

I don't buy any of it. Bozo is as Bozo does.

Go ahead, sue me..... my name is Charlie Bazookaburger and my address is: 4th House on the Left, Pineywoods, NJ. If it is any help to collect your damages, my SSAN is: 14. Hey, I'm old. :roll:

I'm killing me.... 8) I need a nap.

TTT
Sometimes I am the windshield, sometimes, I am the bug.

Aslav
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by Aslav » Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:00 pm

You would think this litigating loser would have family and friends to keep him busy at Christmas time. Obviously no one in the trailer park will speak to him and he's getting fired up doing research about legal things on the 'net.
I do not believe this person has any legal qualifications as his command of basic English and Grammar is EXTREMELY poor. Perhaps he gained his training at Sesame Street Skool fur Loyaa's. :lol: :lol: :lol:
B/S/T Contacts : exether_mega, Fritzkrieg, granch (x3), Grilledcheese, trigger1 (x2), USCGMK2.

aferguson
Lieutenant General - MOD
Lieutenant General - MOD

Post by aferguson » Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:20 pm

i'm sorry but exactly how have you committed libel? How have you gone public with your accusations of fraud and scam? Just because you post them here? How does he know that? Have you mentioned the forum?

It seems to me if you have committed libel in his view then he must be aware of your public accusations of his wrong doing.

And how exacty is he going to serve you papers? Does he know your full name and address?

The guy clearly has money, as his buying activities have been pointed out. I doubt the money comes from flipping the toys, as he seems to buy more than he sells. He could be a two bit lawyer; lots of them around with a degree from a no name school. He does seem to have limited knowledge of the law. His grammar sucks but that doesn't mean much.

It is not at all a simple matter to sue someone for libel. You can't just do it. You have to go before a judge and demonstrate you have a good case before you even get a trial date. And that all costs money and time.

However, i am reminded of the Ebay story of a lawyer who was also an ebay seller. Someone left him bad feedback stating 'he had the ethics of a used car salesman'. The seller/lawyer sued the man for $24,000, for defamation of character and lost business. And the man went broke on legal fees trying to defend himself from the lawsuit. This is a true story.

So, IF this guy is a lawyer, IF he can get a trial and IF he can find you he could cause you problems, even if his case is weak, simply by costing you a bundle in legal fees.

The guy is clearly unbalanced, so i'd proceed with some caution. IF he's a scammer, his day will come, not to worry.
i never met an airplane i didn't like...

cjg476
Officer - Colonel
Officer - Colonel

Post by cjg476 » Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:53 pm

I havent told this guy anything about anyone...so I have no clue what he is talking about. Im not worried...I can voice my opinion anywhere about anything...its called freedom of speech. Also I havent talked to him about anything but that one message I sent him...I could care less about his selling or prices...The only thing I was concerned about was the fact he posted pics of a navy seal he is not...and even mentioned it in the first emails to me that it wasnt a pic of him...also him donating..ebay says do not claim to donate money...if you want too your suppose to use there donation guidelines which he wasnt. Also as soon as I sent that message he switched names and sent me to date 7+ emails. Its not that I care about anything except his email after email is irritating me...but like I said I blocked him so not worried. he claimed to be in the navy in the one email but his name for the other one says usmc...so trying to figure that out..I believe he could be a tax lawyer...but you would think he would have better grammer its bad...plus didnt you guys say he was using a pic from an old listing? If it wasnt his listing thats against ebays policies...I know first hand I did it one time and my listing was deleted for it...And yeah im trying to avooid the drama now...its like wow...crazy pants...but maybe I scared him so he is trying to defend himself...just a good point that if something seems weird and crazy you should prolly just walk away and not call someone out...you never know what a nut will do with a gun in a sense... :lol: :lol:
Corey
Good Trader Report:
Dauntless-----------------------[Cat]CplSlade
Jlspec
Pickelhaube
Axis nightmare
Flyboy_fx

aferguson
Lieutenant General - MOD
Lieutenant General - MOD

Post by aferguson » Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:51 pm

so he probably is on this forum then. All the banter in this thread may be freaking him out a bit, fearing he may lose sales because of it. Otherwise, why would libel even enter his mind?
i never met an airplane i didn't like...

cjg476
Officer - Colonel
Officer - Colonel

Post by cjg476 » Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:15 pm

I think it comes from the picture one..I just checked my messages and I did send him one I just posted saying "my friends and I dont believe he has the tank or pictures and think he is making it up"...right after I sent the first one on wanting to see more picture but before he messaged me back about anything....So I think he thinks we have some conspiracy to bring him down. Im pretty sure it has nothing to do with this forum...nothing even shows up if you google his i.d.'s linking him to this forum...I think he is talking about that message I sent over ebay.
Corey
Good Trader Report:
Dauntless-----------------------[Cat]CplSlade
Jlspec
Pickelhaube
Axis nightmare
Flyboy_fx

Barbarian333
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Barbarian333 » Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:54 am

He might know about the forum. This is the msg i sent him back on Dec.15th when i was inquiring about his A-10 and Phantom.

Dear curtisbehappy2011,Both the F-4 and the A-10 are the Holy Grail of 1 18. I'm a member of a 1 18 scale forum. http://www.warbird-photos.com/gpxd/view ... 92#p270292 If you have customs of the 1 18 King Tiger many memebers her would be interested.

Threetoughtrucks

Post by Threetoughtrucks » Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:44 am

So, this whole matter was caused by Barb..??

If this guys KT is just in his imagination, maybe that came from a comment made by Barb.., maybe that is why he went ballistic when asked for pics we had never seen before.

Now, we will have to contact our Representatives (Scut Farkus and Grover Dill), and call them off the case... :roll: I understand a visit was already scheduled to "correct" the situation.

TTT
Sometimes I am the windshield, sometimes, I am the bug.

812boys
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by 812boys » Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:15 pm

Man talk about a nutcase. I don't know if he is on this board but I can tell you I got a call from Mansfield Ohio a little over a week ago. I don't know anyone from that area and get so many telemarketer calls that I wont pick the phone up unless I know them or hear what its about on my answering machine. I will steer clear of him on ebay does anyone have the accounts so I can know to avoid them.
God bless our soldiers and vets that have served. "All Gave Some...Some Gave All"
In memory of my brother and father
E4 Ronald "Ronnie" Dean Allen Jr. KIA Balad Iraq, 8-25-2003
Lt. Derek "Pappy" Harrison 1-25-2008
May God Watch over all of us

Aslav
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by Aslav » Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:27 pm

If he is a Lawyer, I wonder if he is like Saul Goodman from "Breaking Bad"?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
B/S/T Contacts : exether_mega, Fritzkrieg, granch (x3), Grilledcheese, trigger1 (x2), USCGMK2.

TankAce
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by TankAce » Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:50 am

I hear radio spokesman speaking every day bad things even about the president himself(on the radio) and they don't get sue no matter how much it affects the image of the president himself. Every body is entitled to opinion what they think,is called freedom of speech.He did not fool any body with his military/attorney impersonation.and at least we know it.However we should stay away from this nut job as he may try to retaliate in any other way.His phone calls behavior says a lot about him.
I am sure Barbarian did meant no harm by inviting this person to the forum.At that time he did not know about that persons behavior.He did what we members are supposed to do,Invite other 1/18 collectors to our Headquarters.If he is reading this(Curtisbehappy)he know is is not welcome here any longer.