POST ALL PAK 40 HANOMAG FINDS AND DISCUSSION HERE

Your Main Forum For Discussing 1:18 Scale Military Figures and Vehicles.
immeww2
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by immeww2 » Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:21 pm

Just picked up 2 of the pak-40 hano's at the Pleasanton, CA TRU along with the new DAK and Otto figures. :D :D :D

tmanthegreat

Re: ?

Post by tmanthegreat » Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:40 pm

digger wrote:Tman, how do you know they just didn't sell out of some of the other stuff? It's not like Transformers where they get 150 of any given piece in each store...
Not likely... I've been checking regularly over the past week. There would have been more evidence of there being more 21c stuff, for as a boardmember said above, no one would go and completely clean out a selection of small scale military goods. Star Wars, maybe, but usually not our stuff. Further, 21c products are not in as high a demand in my area, given how they tend to mostly sit around at Wal Mart and even Hobbytown. My local TRUs couldn't sell the BBI vehicles, planes, and figures in that quick amount of time either, so one may expect 21c to do the same. Its probably just some management thing. However, as I said earlier, it really doesn't matter as I drove 40 miles to find the 21c stuff 8) Just the distribution is kind of puzzling.
"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail."

KAMIKAZE

Post by KAMIKAZE » Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:38 pm

Found them is San Antonio today. Nice looking and worth the money.

Mark
I'm a legend in my own mind.

Black_Dragon_One

pak 40

Post by Black_Dragon_One » Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:51 am

i came back today to tru and there was only 1 pak 40 wagon.. were once there were five.. i took two... so i guest they are flying off the shelf in my area good news.. that mean new stuff are going to come in... he ehe
whats up doc....

warhawker
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by warhawker » Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:19 am

KAMIKAZE wrote:Found them is San Antonio today. Nice looking and worth the money.

Mark
Sweet!! Texas has come on-line for the hunt. Now just come farther North!

tmanthegreat

Post by tmanthegreat » Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:12 pm

The Fresno, Ca TRU finally got in the Pak Hanomags :D My town wasn't skipped out afterall! Now to see how quickly (or not) these great tanks sell.

lablksmith
Sergeant
Sergeant

Can you believe it>

Post by lablksmith » Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:35 pm

I was telling the wife about 21st being sold @ TRU again last night and on our trip today to eat out in Baton Rouge. SHE suggested stopping by the TRU just to check. I didnt tell her I had been the three days in a row. So we went and guess what. Jackpot!!! Has the new Halftracks, Ottos and everything. She didnt even fuss when I loaded up! Maybe I should be worried huh?

kevrut

xd

Post by kevrut » Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:03 pm

I found four Pak-40 Hanomags and four of each of the German figs at the Peoria IL. TRU today. (Reg price.)

Kevin.

V2 MAN
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by V2 MAN » Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:08 pm

Picked up a pak 40 hanomag and a 1/32 p51 in bullfrog version :wink: Except how are you all getting the pak hanomag for 14.99 and 19.99 :shock: I got mine for 29.99 :cry: I almost got kicked out of the store for trying to get them to come down :lol: Haven't seen any of the new figs. Has any of this stuff shown up in walmarts :? I really don't care too much for the new dak figs but i might get one or two.... if i see some :cry: Also will load up on otto figs :D
[url=http://ubanimator.com][img4e]http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/5694/userbar650558jb9.gif[/img4e][/url]

GOOD TRADE CONTACTS:
Coreyeagle48
migmadmavis
The one and only RAZOR17019
Rowsdower
Grunt1
Holensock
Blasto
tambo

lablksmith
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by lablksmith » Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:53 pm

I got the my three halftracks for $19.99 and then they took off 15% because they couldnt find them in the computer. My luck is changing...

tmanthegreat

Post by tmanthegreat » Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:31 pm

lablksmith wrote:I got the my three halftracks for $19.99 and then they took off 15% because they couldnt find them in the computer. My luck is changing...
I got my Halftrack for $24.99 in a neighboring community, but my local TRU which just stocked up on the new 21c stuff today has them for $29.99. That may very well be the actual retail price. Although more expensive than Wal Mart's $22 price-tag, it is still a little less than what many are sold for online, and you don't have to pay shipping.

I think many TRUs jumped the gun in putting out the 21c stuff before they had gotten in all the price figures in the computer system, hence the nation-wide reports of computer errors, etc.

lablksmith
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by lablksmith » Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:34 pm

There are four halftracks sitting on the shelf @ New Orleans TRU on Veterans. Marked @ $29.99. I really like the effort put into the new Otto fig. Even the strings on the camo are painted a different color and the rank on the collar is nicely done. Feels like old times buying XD in TRU. I think the old origianl figs were $6 each. Nothing like deflation.

pickelhaube

Post by pickelhaube » Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:56 pm

lablksmith wrote:There are four halftracks sitting on the shelf @ New Orleans TRU on Veterans. Marked @ $29.99. I really like the effort put into the new Otto fig. Even the strings on the camo are painted a different color and the rank on the collar is nicely done. Feels like old times buying XD in TRU. I think the old origianl figs were $6 each. Nothing like deflation.
Now they are 2 left . I just picked up two. Thanks !!
Kirk Douglas : Mine hit the ground first
John Wayne : Mine was taller

toyktdlgh

Dayton area find.

Post by toyktdlgh » Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:23 pm

Dayton area find.

If anyone in the Cincinnati/Dayton area is looking for more PAK Hanomags I found four off of exit 44 in the Dayton area. It’s the TRU right off the interstate. Priced at $29.99 each. I left them all there but snagged all the Ottos so don’t bother digging for them. 8)

MG-42

Local area find !

Post by MG-42 » Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:08 am

Just found 3 more "Otto's" at my neighborhood TRU. 8) ... So don't bother lookin' for him there either. :lol:

Btw ,.. after purchasing my "Otto's" , along with my receipt ,.. she gave me another receipt , that if I call their toll-free # , I will receive $3.00 off , my next purchase.
:D
" I love it , God help me ,.. I do love it so". * * * * PATTON * * * *

* In memory of ram04 - 7/15/12 *

killoff
Sergeant
Sergeant

Hanopaks in TRU Puyallup and Tacoma Washington

Post by killoff » Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:36 am

Picked mine up Sat. grabbed a couple of new camo Ottos too. Very nice indeed, my favorites thus far. :D

MG-42

A TRU haul , indeed !

Post by MG-42 » Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:55 pm

Went back to the same TRU here , where I found the "Otto's" , and had passed on the 4 PaK-Tracks they had just gotten in when I found the figures.

So ,.. I decided to go ahead and get one more ,.. "what the hell" , right ?

Well , it just turned out that this particular store , here in my neighborhood , was running a 15% off , of selected in store items anyway. ... So I walked out the door with all 4 Hanomags instead , @ $10.83 ea. 8)

3 of these are already spoken for. :wink:

LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL !!!
... :lol:
" I love it , God help me ,.. I do love it so". * * * * PATTON * * * *

* In memory of ram04 - 7/15/12 *

toyktdlgh

Post by toyktdlgh » Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:42 pm

Sounds like you are one lucky devil there MG-42. You just can’t go wrong with prices like that. Sooner or later TRU will be catching on and those prices will be stuck solid at $29.99. I personally think that’s too much for a Halftrack with no figure but I know for a fact that TRU is more expensive than other stores on just about everything. I bought my son a transformer yesterday for $9.99 at TRU. I saw the same one at Target for $7 today. :?

They just can’t compete with the bigger chain stores.

immeww2

Post by immeww2 » Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:31 pm

You folks who are snagging the pak-40's at such low prices are soooo lucky!!! When I bought mine, I had to wait at the cashier line for 15 minutes so that they could find the price and they finally came up with the $29 figure. Drats!

toyktdlgh

Post by toyktdlgh » Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:44 am

immeww2 wrote:You folks who are snagging the pak-40's at such low prices are soooo lucky!!! When I bought mine, I had to wait at the cashier line for 15 minutes so that they could find the price and they finally came up with the $29 figure. Drats!
You should have gotten 15% off just for your wait. :?

immeww2

Post by immeww2 » Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:21 pm

Not that I didn't try. No luck though. :(

warhawker
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by warhawker » Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:56 pm

immeww2 wrote:You folks who are snagging the pak-40's at such low prices are soooo lucky!!! When I bought mine, I had to wait at the cashier line for 15 minutes so that they could find the price and they finally came up with the $29 figure. Drats!
Just found the Pak 40 here in Dallas. I too had to wait since the price was not in the computer....$29 for me as well!

normandy

Post by normandy » Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:41 pm

Seem here in the East we've got a distribution problem, some locations(tru) carry some of the small aircraft and a few 1:48 tanks while others don't have any 21st products. :roll:

ChairmanMilo
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by ChairmanMilo » Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:02 pm

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Ultimate-Soldier-1-1 ... dZViewItem

This guy is pathetic. I can't respect a guy that's willing to take advantage of consumers that are either unaware of the actual retail value of this thing or that are too impatient to wait for it to arrive in their AAO. Fifty bucks before shipping? C'mon.

chunks
Officer - Colonel
Officer - Colonel

Post by chunks » Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:04 pm

ChairmanMilo wrote:http://cgi.ebay.ca/Ultimate-Soldier-1-1 ... dZViewItem

This guy is pathetic. I can't respect a guy that's willing to take advantage of consumers that are either unaware of the actual retail value of this thing or that are too impatient to wait for it to arrive in their AAO. Fifty bucks before shipping? C'mon.
Yeah he has it on his home page for $37.95, but not available. At least that gives us an idea of the retail price.
Tanks for the memories
Your breachblocks so black
And oodles of track
Here at Grafenwoehr it's so good to be back
Oh, tanks for the memories..