TKO can we have updates on the B-25, F-4, Mig 21, Me-262

Your Main Forum For Discussing 1:18 Scale Military Figures and Vehicles.
VMF115
Officer - Brigadier General

TKO can we have updates on the B-25, F-4, Mig 21, Me-262

Post by VMF115 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:33 pm

TKO can we have updates on the B-25, F-4, Mig 21, Me-262 and the King Tiger please????

pickelhaube

Post by pickelhaube » Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:46 pm

Yes please I would like to know as well. My picket line at 21st was a bust. :? I was going to go out there to picket for the King tiger but nobody wanted to join in. I was going to bring soft drinks and chips and gave a shout to to the guys to bring the dip but everybody just left there dog hangin' :evil: What happend to XD solidarity? :evil:
Kirk Douglas : Mine hit the ground first
John Wayne : Mine was taller

VMF115

Post by VMF115 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:51 pm

pickelhaube wrote:Yes please I would like to know as well. My picket line at 21st was a bust. :? I was going to go out there to picket for the King tiger but nobody wanted to join in. I was going to bring soft drinks and chips and gave a shout to to the guys to bring the dip but everybody just left there dog hangin' :evil: What happend to XD solidarity? :evil:
Hey I was there..but you where not. :lol:

pickelhaube

Post by pickelhaube » Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:01 pm

You brought the wrong dip :evil: I told you French Onion and you showed up with Bean Dip. I told you that gives me some nasty gas :shock: :lol: :twisted:
Kirk Douglas : Mine hit the ground first
John Wayne : Mine was taller

Jolly Roger
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by Jolly Roger » Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:31 pm

maybe they should stick to waiting to give announcments untill they are less then a decade away from completing thier projects :roll:
Still withering away from the A-10 Hunger Striker.

VMF115

Post by VMF115 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:20 pm

pickelhaube wrote:You brought the wrong dip :evil: I told you French Onion and you showed up with Bean Dip. I told you that gives me some nasty gas :shock: :lol: :twisted:
You know how much I love Bean dip. :twisted: besides I did get the French Onion dip but I had to eat it up fast......before it spoiled in the heat. besides you forgot to bring the beer. :P :P :P :lol:

Tanker85
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Tanker85 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:36 pm

MMMMMMMMMMMMMBEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VMF115

Post by VMF115 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:40 pm

Tanker85 wrote:MMMMMMMMMMMMMBEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pickelhaube forgot the beer.....he ruined the party.......now only if TKO can inform us......hey tanker go and get us some beer,,,please. :D and we can drink till TKO informs us...... :D

MandaloreSC
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by MandaloreSC » Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:19 am

pickelhaube wrote:I told you that gives me some nasty gas :shock: :lol: :twisted:
And french onion dip doesn't? :D
Okay, now I know why this is an Extreme Detail Forum here. :lol:
And again - it is spelled WeHrmacht, guys...

sarge
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: TKO can we have updates on the B-25, F-4, Mig 21, Me-262

Post by sarge » Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:21 pm

VMF115 wrote:TKO can we have updates on the B-25, F-4, Mig 21, Me-262 and the King Tiger please????
Not only on these items but on everything else. Not to much info on 21C website but what's there on 5/17 & 5/25 say's everything is "heading for the shelves as we speak" :? :? :?
Just curious what/who's shelves? :roll: :roll: :roll:
Seeing as TRU has no clue as to the partnership with 21C.
Another item on 5/17 21C stated the factories are at full capacity on many new items. Where are they at?
Could it be that WM is so overstocked with 21C 1/18 planes they don't have any room for the new stuff? Just Curious :roll: :roll: :roll:
What's this big secret project or are we expected to wait awhile longer on that also? That must be on the back burner along with the aforementioned planes & tanks.
Oh well Grandma was slow but she was 98 years old. 21C ain't that old are they? :wink: :wink: :wink:
Just curious, Sarge

FieroDude

Post by FieroDude » Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:59 pm

sarge wrote: What's this big secret project or are we expected to wait awhile longer on that also? That must be on the back burner along with the aforementioned planes & tanks.

The secret project has been let out of the bag, at least--the Quad 50 trailer. As far as timing for any of it? Your guess is as good as mine. Maybe this year for at least some of it, if we're lucky. The PAK 40 Hanomag and Me-262 were just around the corner last November, so I am guessing "just around the corner" means 12-18 months out, "coming soon" means 18-36 months, and "in the works" means 50-50 chance of it ever being produced. Keeping in mind that the Platoon figures were mentioned on the 21st website when I started collecting this stuff almost 4 years ago and none of the 1/18 Sahara vehicles got produced, so far as I know. Hopefully they aren't planning to dump everything on the market all at once like they did last Christmas, only to see probably 50% end up on clearance.
Verraten und verkauft,
zu lange vertröstet zu lange belogen
Verraten und verkauft,
Durch den Dreck und über den Tisch gezogen.
H.R.K 1993

CW4USARMY

Post by CW4USARMY » Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:19 pm

FieroDude wrote:
sarge wrote: What's this big secret project or are we expected to wait awhile longer on that also? That must be on the back burner along with the aforementioned planes & tanks.

"just around the corner" means 12-18 months out, "coming soon" means 18-36 months, and "in the works" means 50-50 chance of it ever being produced. Keeping in mind that the Platoon figures were mentioned on the 21st website when I started collecting this stuff almost 4 years ago and none of the 1/18 Sahara vehicles got produced, so far as I know. Hopefully they aren't planning to dump everything on the market all at once like they did last Christmas, only to see probably 50% end up on clearance.

LOL!, You are probably more right than we care to know ;-)

V2 MAN
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by V2 MAN » Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:21 pm

Man hope that doesn't happen :cry: My walmart has many planes but still only has 3 figs. There are the same, they are the battle of the bulge jeep drivers and they won't even restock until all of those are gone and they have been there ever since they moved to a superwalmart :evil: :evil: :twisted: Time to take action :twisted:
[url=http://ubanimator.com][img4e]http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/5694/userbar650558jb9.gif[/img4e][/url]

GOOD TRADE CONTACTS:
Coreyeagle48
migmadmavis
The one and only RAZOR17019
Rowsdower
Grunt1
Holensock
Blasto
tambo

FieroDude

Post by FieroDude » Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:52 pm

Yeah, I have thought about taking a hit for the public good and buying the last lonely Japanese marine at one of the South Bend Walmarts. He has been there for about 2 years now, and has been the only figure in stock for about a year, I think. Maybe... just maybe... they will get more in if he goes away. Or more likely, they bring out the OTHER case of Japanese marines they have been sitting on waiting for the first to sell out.
Verraten und verkauft,
Verraten und verkauft,
H.R.K 1993

Tanker85
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Tanker85 » Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:01 pm

VMF115 I got the beer but where are the rest of you guys...Oh well I'll just start without you. I'm on auto inventory refill, my cousin drives the Miller truck and he'll stop by daily and refill the cooler. Great system, I wished 21st worked as efficently, and I also get to sample new products. Oh whats that?? "Coming Miller." Don't want to be late. Gotta go

Tanker85
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Tanker85 » Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:09 pm

Oh by the way did anyone see my hometown on the Nat News or the Weather Channel. We are just now draining the flood water out of town, oh big disaster, not like New Orleans, but big to us. 2nd largest flood in our town history. Thanks Kansas!!!! Luckly I was high and dry, but close....Sorry if off the subject delete of move if necessary Aferg.

V2 MAN
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by V2 MAN » Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:05 pm

FieroDude wrote:Yeah, I have thought about taking a hit for the public good and buying the last lonely Japanese marine at one of the South Bend Walmarts. He has been there for about 2 years now, and has been the only figure in stock for about a year, I think. Maybe... just maybe... they will get more in if he goes away. Or more likely, they bring out the OTHER case of Japanese marines they have been sitting on waiting for the first to sell out.

Man you are lucky. I haven't seen a japenese or marine fig in stores since they first came out. I might just buy the three figs at my walmart so i don't have to go to indiana or ohio and search. Saves gas too :D
[url=http://ubanimator.com][img4e]http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/5694/userbar650558jb9.gif[/img4e][/url]

GOOD TRADE CONTACTS:
Coreyeagle48
migmadmavis
The one and only RAZOR17019
Rowsdower
Grunt1
Holensock
Blasto
tambo

FieroDude

Post by FieroDude » Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:19 pm

Unfortunately, that lone Japanese figure is starting to remind me of the Japanese soldier who came out of the jungle on Gilligan's Island and didn't know the war had been over for 20+ years.
Verraten und verkauft,
Verraten und verkauft,
H.R.K 1993

KAMIKAZE

Post by KAMIKAZE » Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:28 pm

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.
I'm a legend in my own mind.

FieroDude

Post by FieroDude » Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:33 pm

ON a real quiet night, like tonight, you can sometimes hear the trucks on the interstate down by Amarillo, almost 10 miles away...
Verraten und verkauft,
Verraten und verkauft,
H.R.K 1993