Downsizing

Your Main Forum For Discussing 1:18 Scale Military Figures and Vehicles.
rallg
Private First Class
Private First Class

Downsizing

Post by rallg » Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:12 am

Thinking of moving sometime in the future I am looking to downsize my collection of some of the vehicles and figures I have. I understand the rule as to buying and selling on here till a member for 6 months. , but I don't really like shipping things anyway. I prefer to have someone come and see item and get cash. Have tried to sell a few items through Craigslist but end up with people offering $10 for NIB Kubelwagen. Generally when I post things on that website I try to offer it at a price so that the first person who is really interested and comes and looks at it takes it. It just saves a lot of time. Live in NJ just outside NYC. It seems it should be a big enough market to find at least a little interest. Any ideas where I might find interest in these items would be appreciated.
If I still have them after 6 months would I be allowed to offer them on here to local members who are close enough to pick them up? As I said I prefer to have someone come and actually see the item and then to get the cash for it.

aferguson
Lieutenant General - MOD
Lieutenant General - MOD

Re: Downsizing

Post by aferguson » Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:20 am

as long as you are selling them as pick up only, then you can sell them now on here, as there is little chance of any kind of scam being pulled.

fyi, it is also allowable to post ebay links etc in the b/s/t section prior to your six months.
i never met an airplane i didn't like...

rallg
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Downsizing

Post by rallg » Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:31 am

Thanks. Appreciate the info.