P-51 Killer Ace

Your Main Forum For Discussing 1:18 Scale Military Figures and Vehicles.
eddie372
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

P-51 Killer Ace

Post by eddie372 » Sat Oct 01, 2005 10:38 am

Gals and Gents:

Hello again from sunny Miami (no offense intended for those of you in the upper latitudes :lol: )

Yesterday I bought my Killer Ace from TRU and let me tell you, It's the most impressive 1:18 model I've ever seen. The detail is just outstanding all around.

But anyhow, I realize that most of you vets probably heard that before, so let me tell you why I'm writing this: My TRU is loaded with all kinds of goodies, many of which you probably want. This store also seem to do a tremendous amount of business, so the inventory moves quickly. I'll be going by today again and I'll be making a list of what I see, and then posting it for your review. Maybe there's something I can do to help some of you get those hard to find items .

In the meantime troops, have a great weekend and stay warm (hahahahahahahahahaha).

Best regards,

eddie372
The man that loves his job never works a day in his life.

eddie372
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Say what?

Post by eddie372 » Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:25 pm

No comments?! Hummm. Oh well, time to put on the bathing suit and hit the beach once more. Oh well, someone's got to do it!
The man that loves his job never works a day in his life.

Sentinel
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Sentinel » Mon Oct 10, 2005 10:49 pm

That's a very gracious offer eddie372. I have several TRU's around me so I am well placed with them.

I bought my "Killer" at TRU right after I saw the new repaint offerings. I really like the original version and feel it will always place in the very top few P-51 schemes as far as looking like the ultimate man's man type of warbird (not too colorful and cartoony).

I think I just talked myself into buying another one!

8)