SkyWorksToys Pilots--Special Offer!

Your Main Forum For Discussing 1:18 Scale Military Figures and Vehicles.
tom@skyworkstoys
Corporal
Corporal

SkyWorksToys Pilots--Special Offer!

Post by tom@skyworkstoys » Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:56 pm

Hey Everyone!

We were going through out inventory of the new pilots, and found that we had a number of two of them that we thought we would run a special offer one. The first one is a modern pilot, with the visor up. The legs are a little longer than the current ones we offer, but it DOES fit in the plane. The second pilot for this offer is an old style helmet guy with the air hose not attached, all you have to do is drop a bit of super glue on it when you are done. Both of these pilots will be unpainted, and we are going to offer them until they run out at $10 each, with $5 shipping. If you order multiple pilots we will not charge the shipping except once. These are great looking pilots, and NOT seconds, we just have too many of them! Jack will post some pictures to this post in the morning, and if you are interested, just go to our site and let us know what you want, and how many. Remember, these are first come, first serve, and when they are gone, that's it.
Tom@SkyWorksToys

Jnewboy
Officer - Brigadier General

Re: SkyWorksToys Pilots--Special Offer!

Post by Jnewboy » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:47 pm

Whats the going rate for fw190a kits & komet kits???

Jay
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Post by Jay » Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:47 am

Tom. Just a note to say I sent an email to Jack regarding buying two of the first type of pilot. I just need a confirmation for international shipping costs.
"you get in a steep dive in this thing and you've got almost no maneuvarabilty at all. You couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with the broad side of another barn"

SkyWorksToys
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by SkyWorksToys » Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:53 am

We created two paypal buttons on our website for this pilots,one for domestic shipping, one is for international shipping note that shipping is the same regardless of quantity .

flyboy_fx

Post by flyboy_fx » Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:05 am

Anal probes activated. :lol:
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better."
--Samuel Beckett

Jay
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Post by Jay » Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:40 pm

Thanks Tom. I just put my order through :) .
"you get in a steep dive in this thing and you've got almost no maneuvarabilty at all. You couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with the broad side of another barn"

tom@skyworkstoys
Corporal
Corporal

Post by tom@skyworkstoys » Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:48 pm

Just wanted to update everyone on this special sale we are having. The response has been fantastic! We are shipping them out as fast as we can, and it looks like the supply is getting lower, so if anyone is still thinking about this, hit the SkyWorksToys web site and place your order. Once they are gone, they are gone.
Tom@SkyWorksToys

dragon53

Post by dragon53 » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:32 pm

TOM@SKYWORKSTOYS:

I was looking at your website and noticed you have several different types of pilots for the F-15 VF-154 "Black Knights" including a black helmet. Which of these pilots is accurate for the JSI "Black Knights" F-14, which I think is from around the year 2000.

Jay
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Post by Jay » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:36 am

Tom, tried PM'ing but the messages don't seem to be going through. The pilots I ordered haven't turned up yet. Do you have a tracking number for them or anything? My paypal which I sent the payment through is [email protected]. Would you be able to look into it? Just need to know if they have actually left yet or if there was insufficient address details or.......?

SkyWorksToys
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by SkyWorksToys » Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:51 pm

Your package is on a way to you ,best way to contact us is to email [email protected] we don't visit forum to often ,we are working hard to send orders out.