r/c Mig 21 on sale at Hobby Lobby

Your Main Forum For Discussing 1:18 Scale Military Figures and Vehicles.
aferguson
Lieutenant General - MOD
Lieutenant General - MOD

r/c Mig 21 on sale at Hobby Lobby

Post by aferguson » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:14 pm

sorry to not put this in the rc plane sticky but this is a short term sale and i thought people may not see the post before it's over.

The Alfa Mig 21 r/c plane is on sale. They are normally around $170 but are on sale at HL for $100 while they last.

Here's a link:

http://www.hobby-lobby.com/mig_21_edf_a ... 2_prd1.htm

The jet is almost exactly 1/18 with the proviso that the wings are a bit on the big side. Comes painted, with minimal assembly required and nice quality decals to apply. Comes with both Czech and Russian marking options.

Anyone interested i would order soon as they are likely to be gone quickly at this price.
i never met an airplane i didn't like...

Black_Dragon_One
Officer - Brigadier General
Officer - Brigadier General

Re: r/c Mig 21 on sale at Hobby Lobby

Post by Black_Dragon_One » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:43 pm

aferguson wrote:sorry to not put this in the rc plane sticky but this is a short term sale and i thought people may not see the post before it's over.

The Alfa Mig 21 r/c plane is on sale. They are normally around $170 but are on sale at HL for $100 while they last.

Here's a link:

http://www.hobby-lobby.com/mig_21_edf_a ... 2_prd1.htm

The jet is almost exactly 1/18 with the proviso that the wings are a bit on the big side. Comes painted, with minimal assembly required and nice quality decals to apply. Comes with both Czech and Russian marking options.

Anyone interested i would order soon as they are likely to be gone quickly at this price.
they look sweet
whats up doc....

Barbarian333
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Barbarian333 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:55 am

Very nice plane to start a project. No landing gear,And as stated earlier, the wings are kinda large. Thats if your looking for a static display. For an RC its extra cool.

Barbarian333
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Barbarian333 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:57 am

I love the USSR Migs. Only wish 21st would have got that Mig 21 out before they folded.