Pics of FINISHED Pave/Black Hawk refueling Boom & Mini G

Your Main Forum For Discussing 1:18 Scale Military Figures and Vehicles.
Foxhole Toys
Sergeant
Sergeant

Pics of FINISHED Pave/Black Hawk refueling Boom & Mini G

Post by Foxhole Toys » Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:49 pm

For those who wish to view Matthew & Foxhole Toys' Pave Hawk project here are a few phots for you to see: http://store.foxholetoys.com/5.html

If you care to share any comments, Foxhole Toys & Pickelhaube Customs always appreciate feedback from fellow collectors.</b>

<b>Also, please keep in mind, as with all photos on our site you can simply click on the photos to enlarge the picture for better detail. Enjoy! :)</b>

Matt Noonan - Customer Service
Foxhole Toys ..."Dive in!"
www.FoxholeToys.com

exether_mega
Officer - Colonel
Officer - Colonel

Re: Pics of FINISHED Pave/Black Hawk refueling Boom & Mi

Post by exether_mega » Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:52 pm

Foxhole Toys wrote:For those who wish to view Matthew & Foxhole Toys' Pave Hawk project here are a few phots for you to see: http://yhst-75496263108875.us-dc1-edit. ... c/CVRHfABh

If you care to share any comments, Foxhole Toys & Pickelhaube Customs always appreciate feedback from fellow collectors.</b>

<b>Also, please keep in mind, as with all photos on our site you can simply click on the photos to enlarge the picture for better detail. Enjoy! :)</b>

Matt Noonan - Customer Service
I see nothing :cry:

phil

Foxhole Toys
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Foxhole Toys » Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:53 pm

Sorry Phil, try now please. :)
www.FoxholeToys.com

exether_mega
Officer - Colonel
Officer - Colonel

Post by exether_mega » Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:00 pm

Foxhole Toys wrote:Sorry Phil, try now please. :)
Thanks a lot :wink:

That's a fantastic job ! Pickel is a great kit maker :D

phil

TEXAS_HOSS
Corporal
Corporal

Post by TEXAS_HOSS » Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:21 pm

wow im lovin it, i wish i had those crew chiefs!!!!1 :( btw can u cut out thos windows behind that gun to make a port for the minigun
When shooting a mime, don't use a silencer or his friends will hear you.

supersonicfifi
Officer - Colonel
Officer - Colonel

GREAT !

Post by supersonicfifi » Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:04 am

it's really nice !

I wonder wher i can't find all the figure too ? i need the special force guys to equip my little NIGHT STALKER ...
1/18 mirage 2000 & RAFALE should i say more ?

Foxhole Toys
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Foxhole Toys » Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:09 am

Hello supersonic & texas hoss!

The figures can still be had on Foxhole Toys & other sites, as well as the new Bravo Team Delta & SEAL figures in the photo. The Crew Chief in particular, is one of the most sought after pieces - for obvious reasons. But the thing is, most of these BBI figures are now out of production and the recent offerings came not by BBI directly but rather from a different source. Once this series of stock is gone it's anyones guess if or when retailers can ever get them replenished. Why the days of easy re-stocks on BBI figures is gone eludes us too.

Texas - Last we knew Matthew is still working on the window mounts for the mini guns and yes, collectors can use a dremel tool to cut out the window. But, due to the interior of the helicopter other modifications will have to be made by the owner. I believe Matthew also has said that the mounts are difficult to make and cost is somewhat of an issue for a lot of folks. Even so, I think he would still be willing to produce them for you. :)

Cheers, Matt
www.FoxholeToys.com

TEXAS_HOSS
Corporal
Corporal

Post by TEXAS_HOSS » Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:17 am

cool thanks a lot foxhole, btw i shop u guys frequently

Foxhole Toys
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Foxhole Toys » Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:21 am

Well thank you...thank you very much! ;D

Glad to be of service to you Tex!
www.FoxholeToys.com

TEXAS_HOSS
Corporal
Corporal

Post by TEXAS_HOSS » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:36 pm

btw foxhole, at target the bravo team figures (not paras) are 4.99, you are still at 12.99, are you going to compete, if not, then why? :wink:

Foxhole Toys
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Foxhole Toys » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:54 pm

Great question Tex, and glad you asked!

Foxhole Toys is an authorized Forces Of Valor/Unimax dealer, however, the company has an 'Exclusive' contract with Target Stores for ALL their "Bravo Team" 1:18 & 1:32 scale items. This means Foxhole Toys cannot order directly from the manufacturer and we have to purchase these at the $4.99 price point as well.

You may ask, why do we do this? Our answer is simple. We ship all over the world where Targets are not available and we ship to numerous customers who either have no access to Target or just can't seem to find the figures they want - or they simply don't want to hunt.

We have our troubles locating them too. The gang at Foxhole Toys are collectors just like our customers so we opt to 'hunt' these figures down and help supply the demand. At $12.99 each this barely covers our cost (which is why Foxhole Toys is the only e-tailer carrying the line). It gets expensive searching for the figures due to gas prices, time and expenses due to processing & merchant fees. We have considered dropping the entire line altogether, however we have a very strong and loyal customer base all across the US and in other countries who depend on us for their figures.

The folks at Forces Of Valor often send customers to www.FoxholeToys.com because the line is not offered at Target.com (???)

Well, that's it in a nutshell Tex. We'd love to offer them cheaper and we hope someday the line will be made available to all retailers so the that availability and price will not be an issue and MORE figures and vehicles will be considered. :)

Cheers,
Matt
www.FoxholeToys.com

TEXAS_HOSS
Corporal
Corporal

Post by TEXAS_HOSS » Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:33 pm

oh okay, i understand now, thanks a lot, i wish u had a branch open here in dallas, i would work there so fast!