POST ALL 21st CENTURY WALMART FINDS HERE

Your Main Forum For Discussing 1:18 Scale Military Figures and Vehicles.
usmcchet9296
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by usmcchet9296 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:36 pm

Why do people say 21c folded
I read the posts and now where do we know what the status of 21c is.
USMC CHET
John P. Hermesmeyer
92-96 5th Marines 0311
Semper Fi

General Blasto
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by General Blasto » Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:42 am

Well I can say it's a "find" other than a lowest price.
But last night we went to Wally World to get a few things and I saw the same 5 DAK guys as I've seen for weeks tucked kinda down under the lowest shelf. Yet there was the $1.00 shelf tag for them. I thought that what the heck, another soon to be panzer crew I could have. To my surprise when we checked out, they rang up at 50 cents each :shock: A deal in my book. So there it was, my intresting find of the week, month, etc.

Da General

Razor17019
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by Razor17019 » Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:23 am

General Blasto wrote:Well I can say it's a "find" other than a lowest price.
But last night we went to Wally World to get a few things and I saw the same 5 DAK guys as I've seen for weeks tucked kinda down under the lowest shelf. Yet there was the $1.00 shelf tag for them. I thought that what the heck, another soon to be panzer crew I could have. To my surprise when we checked out, they rang up at 50 cents each :shock: A deal in my book. So there it was, my intresting find of the week, month, etc.

Da General
WOW :shock:
Best deal yet!!!
To Lee R. Frakes and the B-17 Good Pickin

mikeg

Post by mikeg » Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:17 am

all these years of nearby walmarts once or twice a day- what a change-

Gen.Gabeally
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Gen.Gabeally » Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:08 pm

Has anybody seen any NEW 21st cent restocks at any wm in the last 2 weeks?

did they keep restocking the leftover sale 1/18 figures or 1/32 armor?

I went to 3 different WM in my area and only thing left is the artillery playset at $19.98

FieroDude

Post by FieroDude » Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:35 pm

I haven't seen anything 1/18 (no figures, nothing) and just a couple 1/32 playsets since just after Christmas at WMs within 100 miles of me. To Tman's point - we in the midwest may have been the first to get a lot of stuff, but we were apparently also the first to get cut off from the supply chain. I don't think the last round of figures ever made it here, even. Oh well... Time to focus on 1/6 and 1/1 hobbies...
Verraten und verkauft,
zu lange vertröstet zu lange belogen
Verraten und verkauft,
Durch den Dreck und über den Tisch gezogen.
H.R.K 1993

kduck
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by kduck » Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:24 pm

I just finished a late night recon. I hit the McDonough, Jonesborough Rd and Stockbridge, GA WM's. I found some of the new US figures at the McDonough WM but nothing at the others. I got 3 Snipers and a 30 Cal. Gunner. One thing that I noticed is that most of the XD stuff has been moved from the clearance isles and back to the toy section but still at clearance prices. In the McDonough WM the figures were near where they had always been but they were stacked on the bottom shelf with a shelf tag marked $1. The Stockbridge WM did have the shelf tag (also on the bottom shelf) but they were out of figures. The Jonesborough Rd WM had nothing in the toy isle or in the clearance section. Obviously some WM's are still getting XD stock in because none of these WM's had any 1:18 XD figures the last few times I've checked. Also the $1 clearance price seems to have finally cleared out the Indiana Jones figures. I didn't see any in any of the stores I checked.

Stug45

Post by Stug45 » Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:27 am

The super wm on east colonial has 4 Cpl Chuck Bullseye Betzs & 5 daks.
The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent.

Razor17019

Post by Razor17019 » Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:38 am

I was able to find 7 Platoon figs at a local WM in my area.
They were on a bottom shelf with their 4.95 sticker
Checked one in the price checker and 1.00!
WAHOO!
All 7 went home with me...

kduck
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by kduck » Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:37 pm

Went to the McDonough, GA WM yesterday. I found 10 of the figures from the last release. I got 4 machinegunners, 3 snipers and 3 assault gunners. These were found in the regular isle where they had always been located before but once again rather than hanging on pegs they were stacked on the bottom shelf. The price was still $1. When I went last week they didn't have any but the shelf tag was still there on the bottom shelf with the $1 price tag. Apparently WM is still getting these figures but distribution seems to be spotty or they're getting wiped out so quickly (like I did yesterday) that if you aren't there soon after they're put out then you miss out. Keep checking guys because reinforcements are still arriving!

immeww2

Post by immeww2 » Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:09 am

I would think most of the WM's across the country have cleared out their 1/18th 21st stuff. However, finds like that still warrant periodic searches.

Fritzkrieg
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by Fritzkrieg » Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:56 am

I scored another full case of the last 21st wave of figures, this morning. They were on the pegs next to the GI Joe figures. They were still marked $1.00. Now I need some more Dragon gear to upgrade them.

normandy

Post by normandy » Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:01 am

The last time I saw anything from 21st in my AO was August '08. :roll:

kduck
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by kduck » Sun May 03, 2009 8:09 pm

I went back to the McDonough, GA WM again tonight and scored 10 more of the figures from the last release. Do these figures come 10 to a case? They were in the same place mentioned previously and they were still $1 each. I don't know how much longer this will last but I'm gonna keep checking.

Razor17019

Post by Razor17019 » Sun May 03, 2009 8:18 pm

kduck wrote:I went back to the McDonough, GA WM again tonight and scored 10 more of the figures from the last release. Do these figures come 10 to a case? They were in the same place mentioned previously and they were still $1 each. I don't know how much longer this will last but I'm gonna keep checking.
There are 12 to a case for 21C figs.

flyboy_fx

Post by flyboy_fx » Fri May 08, 2009 10:39 am

i got 5 1/18 dudes $1 each :D
3 30cal mg gunners
1 us rifleman sniper
1 german.
and the rifle man was the ONLY on without sun baked head and limbs. :roll:
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better."
--Samuel Beckett

tmanthegreat

Post by tmanthegreat » Fri May 08, 2009 2:47 pm

You see, that's what I hated about this whole 21c thing at Wal Mart :x

Those of you finding the $1 figures are in the same places where they showed up on the first go around for regular distrubution at the regular prices. I NEVER saw them in my area for any price, and based on the reports, they made a poor showing in my region period. I would love to have found the last wave, discounted or not.

Crappy distribution is one thing about this hobby I will not miss to the point that I would rather no of us get these products rather than only a select few. Why those areas in the middle and southern sections of the country got all the new goodies on a repeated basis while the rest of us starved for them is beyond me. Those areas did not deserve the XD products any more than the rest of us did.

Really, though, it is not your fault, but that of Wal Mart and 21c. 21c turned out relatively few items of anything, and Wal Mart ensured that those few items went only to the same arreas.

Sorry about the rant, just I get really annoyed with this hobby at times...
"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail."

flyboy_fx

Post by flyboy_fx » Fri May 08, 2009 3:06 pm

tmanthegreat wrote:You see, that's what I hated about this whole 21c thing at Wal Mart :x

Those of you finding the $1 figures are in the same places where they showed up on the first go around for regular distrubution at the regular prices. I NEVER saw them in my area for any price, and based on the reports, they made a poor showing in my region period. I would love to have found the last wave, discounted or not.

Crappy distribution is one thing about this hobby I will not miss to the point that I would rather no of us get these products rather than only a select few. Why those areas in the middle and southern sections of the country got all the new goodies on a repeated basis while the rest of us starved for them is beyond me. Those areas did not deserve the XD products any more than the rest of us did.

Really, though, it is not your fault, but that of Wal Mart and 21c. 21c turned out relatively few items of anything, and Wal Mart ensured that those few items went only to the same arreas.

Sorry about the rant, just I get really annoyed with this hobby at times...

are you gettin loud? :? :wink:

I barley ever get any 1/18 stuff at my wall mart.
The last i got was 1/18 oldcrow p51 for $25 about a year ago. :wink: :evil: :x

And VERY FEW 1/32
now NO MORE INDIAN JONES stuff. :evil:

WALLMART SUCKS>>!!!!!|\\\
--Samuel Beckett

aferguson
Lieutenant General - MOD
Lieutenant General - MOD

Post by aferguson » Fri May 08, 2009 4:29 pm

well, i guess this thread is no longer needed. So time to cut it loose, i'm afraid...
i never met an airplane i didn't like...

pickelhaube

Post by pickelhaube » Fri May 08, 2009 4:33 pm

Yep these are the guys who killed xd as we have known it.
Because of that and not carring 1/18 scale I have not been to walmart in about 6 months.

Let 'em go.

Bye Bye
Kirk Douglas : Mine hit the ground first
John Wayne : Mine was taller

kduck
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by kduck » Fri May 08, 2009 5:32 pm

tmanthegreat wrote:You see, that's what I hated about this whole 21c thing at Wal Mart :x

Those of you finding the $1 figures are in the same places where they showed up on the first go around for regular distrubution at the regular prices. I NEVER saw them in my area for any price, and based on the reports, they made a poor showing in my region period. I would love to have found the last wave, discounted or not....
Actually I never saw any of the last wave of figures until they went on clearance. It was never an XD Mecca around here. Occasionally stuff would show up but for the most part it was long droughts just like everywhere else. Like many others I never saw a single 2 pack on the shelves anywhere around here. If anything the clearance put XD figures on shelves where I had never seen any XD before. Why that is I can't explain. I suspect that many people never saw the clearance figures because they sold out so quickly. When a collector sees 10 figures on the shelf for $1 each I suspect that they almost always drop every one of them in their buggy. The closest WM to me stocks toys late Friday night so for hot selling items you have to be there Saturday or Sunday at the latest or you're gonna miss out.

flyboy_fx

Post by flyboy_fx » Fri May 08, 2009 6:59 pm

dont kill this just turn it into a i HATE WALLMART thread :wink: :evil: :x
--Samuel Beckett

General Blasto
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by General Blasto » Sat May 09, 2009 12:03 pm

Yesterday, I found 7 of the new US 21st C figures at Monkeymart over here by us. I loved the fact that they were a dollar apiece too 8)

Da General

VMF115

Post by VMF115 » Sat May 09, 2009 12:05 pm

Soon this will need to be locked will the last person to leave turn out the lights? :cry:
Colonel "Madman" Maddox: Let me hear your guns!
Captain Wild Bill Kelso: My what?
Colonel "Madman" Maddox: Your guns! Ack, ack, ack, ack, ack!
Captain Wild Bill Kelso: [fires his airplane's guns] AHHHH!