POST ALL 21st CENTURY WALMART FINDS HERE

Your Main Forum For Discussing 1:18 Scale Military Figures and Vehicles.
dandaman
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

$1.00 each

Post by dandaman » Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:55 pm

All XD 1/18 figures have been showing up for $1.00 each in my area (the clearance aisle). I've been grabbing them all up as I see them. This is an awesome time we live in.

kduck
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by kduck » Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:35 pm

I bought 10 XD figures myself at the WM in Stockbridge, GA today for $1 each. All they had were Germans. I bought all the figures they had except for 5 DAK figures that I left on the peg but now that I think about it for $1 each I should have grabbed them too. While I was there I grabbed about 5 of the IJ figures which were also $1 each. I'll probably hit a few more WM's in the next few days and see if I can find some more. At the minimum I'll grab the rest of the IJ figures for my son. At full retail all 15 figures would have cost $80+. For $15 plus tax I almost felt like I was stealing :)

tmanthegreat
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by tmanthegreat » Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:43 pm

I also got in on the $1.00 figure action :wink: They only had Bruno Bauer and DAK guner figures. I've got a ton of the DAK figures already, but figured I could use more kneeling Germans. Really wish they could have been the newest wave of figures.
"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail."

Tambo
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Post by Tambo » Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:09 pm

I as well have been cleaning out all my Walmarts of the $1 figures....With this and the $1 indy figures gone I have no reason to go to Walmart anymore.
Good trades: C00per, pcb122605, digger, vulgarvulture X2, General Blasto X2, Light.Inf.Scout, V2 Man, Sentinel, xddave, grunt1

[img]http://216.77.188.54/coDataImages/p/Groups/230/230828/folders/190465/2439227TAMBOSIGsmall.JPG[/img]

CENT-ONE
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by CENT-ONE » Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:36 pm

this is weird, and definitely not a good sign for any more 21st in WM ever. in january they were marked down to $3 then they re-set and they were put on the bottom shelf and back up to full price of $4.97 and now they're showing up at $1 I even scanned them last weekend and they were still $4.97.

any ATL area members let me know where I can cross off my list to check?
Good Trader List
-Digger -Razor -Mowmaw -Flayrah -ThreeToughTrucks -jlspec -KWR190 -CW4USARMY -vmf214 -bravo5 -holensock -cranedriver -billgiff -Rowsdower -tparkhere

kduck
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by kduck » Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:58 pm

CENT-ONE wrote:any ATL area members let me know where I can cross off my list to check?
As of 2 days ago the Stockbridge WM had 5 DAK figures and a huge number of IJ figures for $1. You can cross off the Hampton WM as a complete waste of time. They had no XD and only a few IJ figures at $3. As of last night the McDonough WM had about 10 Platoon figures and a few IJ figures left. All were marked $1.

Not clearance related but if you ever check the TRU's don't waste your time with the one in Morrow. Their military action figure isle looks like a wasteland. No XD or BBI figures though they did have some of the recent BBI weapon sets. They had absolutely nothing else military in 1/18. I was hoping to score some 1/6 21C weapon sets but other than a couple of the RPG sets they didn't have anything else 1/6 other than GI Joe.

Other than the Stockbridge WM all my recent recons have been a complete waste of time and gas. Other than the 2 WM's and TRU, strikeouts have included a local Big Lots, a Tuesday Morning and TJ Maxx. The TJ Maxx in Morrow did have the IJ trucks though for anyone that might be interested. They were $12 but I've heard that they've been found for much cheaper at Marshall's stores. I didn't have time to check any Targets but I rarely do anymore because the selection has been so dismal lately.

CENT-ONE
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by CENT-ONE » Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:27 am

kduck thanks for the info! :D I've been planning to head down to that morrow TRU for a while now, glad I can mark it off my list. I picked up all the $1 figures at the Duluth and Lilburn WM's, there were none at Tucker, Perimeter, Chamblee, Roswell, Windward, Hwy 9 @mcfarland, Suannee, Lawrenceville, Buford, Buford East locations The Lilburn store had a bunch of the 1/144 airplane 2-packs for $1 as well. Lots of the Hwy 41 and other Cobb stores still had figures on the pegs a few weeks ago so they're probably still there.

It's interesting that the WM's that kept 21st in their planograms still have the 1/32 planes and armor at retail price on the shelf but have marked down all 1/18 figures nationwide to $1. 1/18 is dead at WM but maybe there's some hope for 21st keeping the 1/32 line alive! :?:
Good Trader List
-Digger -Razor -Mowmaw -Flayrah -ThreeToughTrucks -jlspec -KWR190 -CW4USARMY -vmf214 -bravo5 -holensock -cranedriver -billgiff -Rowsdower -tparkhere

hworth18

Post by hworth18 » Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:45 am

CENT-ONE wrote:kduck thanks for the info! :D I've been planning to head down to that morrow TRU for a while now, glad I can mark it off my list. I picked up all the $1 figures at the Duluth and Lilburn WM's, there were none at Tucker, Perimeter, Chamblee, Roswell, Windward, Hwy 9 @mcfarland, Suannee, Lawrenceville, Buford, Buford East locations The Lilburn store had a bunch of the 1/144 airplane 2-packs for $1 as well. Lots of the Hwy 41 and other Cobb stores still had figures on the pegs a few weeks ago so they're probably still there.

It's interesting that the WM's that kept 21st in their planograms still have the 1/32 planes and armor at retail price on the shelf but have marked down all 1/18 figures nationwide to $1. 1/18 is dead at WM but maybe there's some hope for 21st keeping the 1/32 line alive! :?:
Not in my AO. The figures are $1.50, armor is $7 and 1/48 planes are $5
No 1/32 planes left and only the playsets remain at full retail.
“The moment you think you know what’s going on in a women’s head, is the moment your goose is well and truly cooked”
-Howard Stark

kduck
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by kduck » Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:33 am

WM's clearance policy makes no sense at all. Some things seem to have a universal clearance price but other things seem to be completely arbitrary. I know that for some things the clearance price is up to the managers but the price differences can be huge. I found a bunch of those 1/144 plane sets the other night as well and bought some for resale on eBay but they were $5 each not $1. I'm not complaining though because even at $5 they're still a good investment but I would have bought every one they had for $1 each. BTW at all the WM's I checked everything 21C was in the clearance isle. There was no 21C at all on the regular toy isles. Oddly enough I saw some things in the clearance isle that had the red clearance tags but the price marked on the tag was the full retail price. IMO that's a bit deceptive.

Fritzkrieg
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by Fritzkrieg » Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:40 am

My Huge Score on XD Figs for $1
I picked up 23 Platoon,
3 DAK
13 NEW D-Day US (Snipers/30Cal)
4 New Germans (stg44)
1 German Officer

Razor17019

Post by Razor17019 » Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:27 am

Fritzkrieg wrote:My Huge Score on XD Figs for $1
I picked up 23 Platoon,
3 DAK
13 NEW D-Day US (Snipers/30Cal)
4 New Germans (stg44)
1 German Officer
WOW!
Great job!!!
To Lee R. Frakes and the B-17 Good Pickin

immeww2

Post by immeww2 » Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:41 pm

Great find! :D

CENT-ONE
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by CENT-ONE » Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:38 am

Just a heads up that everyone might want to re-check their local WM's for these. I stopped by one of my nearby stores that's had nothing for months and they had about 8 of the newer figures on the clearance aisle for $1. These definitely weren't there a few days ago, so it looks like they might be getting in more of this final batch as they purge the warehouse's
Good Trader List

kduck
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by kduck » Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:26 am

Well I went back and rechecked several today. I went to the WM's in Griffin, Hampton, Lake City, Stockbridge and the one on Jonesborough Rd. The only local one I didn't check was the McDonough WM because I ran out of time. The only things I got were 6 DAK figures from the Stockbridge WM and a single 1/144 2 plane set. The 2 plane sets were $5 last week but they were marked down to $1 this week. I bought 8 last week at the $5 price (Grrr!) but they only had a single set left this week at $1. At all the WM's I checked, the IJ figures were almost completely gone. All I saw were some RPG Indy's and a whole bunch of Mutt Williams. Mutt doesn't even sell well at $1.

grockwood
Officer - Major
Officer - Major

Post by grockwood » Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:21 pm

'Mutt doesn't even sell well at $1.'

I noticed that too.

kduck
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by kduck » Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:44 pm

grockwood wrote:'Mutt doesn't even sell well at $1.'

I noticed that too.
Yeah he's not a very good seller but I've actually been thinking of picking some up for display with a couple of 1/18 muscle cars I have. At $1 they're not going to get any cheaper so I guess I'll get some soon. Here are a couple of pictures I found of Mutt with cars: Image

vupa0101
Corporal
Corporal

Post by vupa0101 » Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:07 pm

i cleaned out most of whatevers left in the twin cities for a dollar

ANY OF YOU GUYS want to trade your vietnam figs for my WW2 finds? so far ive gotten 2 german officers with black coats, 5 US snipers, 2 US machine gunners, and 2 german machine gunners

sorry if that was off topic

Jesse James

Post by Jesse James » Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:47 pm

You guys are finding great deals. I really wish I could have found some $1 D-Day figures. Unfortunately for me it was all DAK basically. I really could use more .30 cal guys, and U.S. Snipers for sure.

XD is pretty well dead here though... No more anything in my neck of the woods.
http://www.JediDefender.com Bringing Balance to the Force
http://www.FFURG.com The Ultimate Customizing Resource.
Now Hasbro, make us some Head Sculpt & Endor Uniform variations! The new Rebel Fleet Trooper gets the JJ Seal of Approval Though!

CENT-ONE
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by CENT-ONE » Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:38 pm

My local WM's seem to be still putting these out. I hit the Cumming WM last night and they had none and then this afternoon they had a case of the D-Day figures on the shelf for $1 each. I don't know if they're from the back stock or if they're still shipping out from the district warehouse.
Good Trader List

Gen.Gabeally
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Gen.Gabeally » Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:50 pm

My first post. Like some of u guys I just got tired of assembling kits when u can get them at a terrific price painted and assembled for you. I did all the WMs here only 3 of 8 stores still had 1/18 dday and wermacht 1 had some Marders and Hetzers for $9. Picked up some ddays and Wermacht. I'm gonna start doing Vietnam era too since platoons are hust $1 each. The boxed playsets are still $19.99 though. :roll:

Fritzkrieg
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by Fritzkrieg » Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:31 pm

My Local Walmarts are still getting cases of 21st XD since they went on clearence for a buck. It must be residual stock that was already in the pipeline.

Razor17019

Post by Razor17019 » Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:59 pm

Fritzkrieg wrote:My Local Walmarts are still getting cases of 21st XD since they went on clearence for a buck. It must be residual stock that was already in the pipeline.
You mean they are still getting 21st C XD figs and selling them for 1 buck?
To Lee R. Frakes and the B-17 Good Pickin

Jesse James

Post by Jesse James » Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:42 pm

You guys are lucking out. I'd love more .30 Cal Americans, and "Snipers" for sure. Both are great figures. The .30 Cal guy still ranks as a favorite of mine in the entire 21st line.
http://www.JediDefender.com Bringing Balance to the Force
http://www.FFURG.com The Ultimate Customizing Resource.
Now Hasbro, make us some Head Sculpt & Endor Uniform variations! The new Rebel Fleet Trooper gets the JJ Seal of Approval Though!

tmanthegreat

Post by tmanthegreat » Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:48 am

I'd like to have seen them, period. Once again, those of you in the midwest and eastern states lucked out for the large part... Sectional distribution is one of the primary reasons WHY I AM GLAD 21c folded. I no longer have to search for things that don't exist at my area stores :wink:
"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail."