May I suggest.............

Your Main Forum For Discussing 1:18 Scale Military Figures and Vehicles.
Threetoughtrucks
Officer - Brigadier General

May I suggest.............

Post by Threetoughtrucks » Thu Oct 07, 2004 10:22 am

P51:
May I suggest the creation of a "Stockade" section where we can make it known who are the bad traders or scammers.

I know it seems to work on 6th Div and I would like to "nip in the bud" a situation like the "Audie Murphy" problem from the GP site, where a "kid" makes trades and never produces is share of the trade....

We are all vulnerable to scammers on this site with alot of "new blood" and names we don't know. Audie could me among us now!!!

TTT
Sometimes I am the windshield, sometimes, I am the bug.

toyktdlgh

Post by toyktdlgh » Thu Oct 07, 2004 12:14 pm

We should probably do the same thing that GP decided to do. If you have a bad transaction report it to P-51 or Aferg. They can then post it in a, “beware of trader” area if they decide there is enough to go on.
As always, a deal can go bad even between two honest traders so trading is always a risk.

p51
BOARD ADMINISTRATOR
BOARD ADMINISTRATOR

Post by p51 » Thu Oct 07, 2004 8:41 pm

Yes, that would work. If we do get a bad trader (hopefully not!) I'll start a bad traders thread on the buy/sell/trade forum and make it a annoucement (so it stays on top)

hworth18

Post by hworth18 » Thu Oct 07, 2004 9:55 pm

How about the Good Trader Report thread??? To let fellow members know decent people to trade with.... :)
“The moment you think you know what’s going on in a women’s head, is the moment your goose is well and truly cooked”
-Howard Stark

Threetoughtrucks

Post by Threetoughtrucks » Fri Oct 08, 2004 5:18 am

Guys:
I think it is more important to know bad traders/scammers than good but I guess it would be valuable to publicize the good guys also.

What I find more important than anything else is to find out why Brig. General P51 doesn't have a picture of the most beautiful airplane in the world and his namesake (P-51) under his name. Now that is important.....I need more coffee..........

TTT
Sometimes I am the windshield, sometimes, I am the bug.

p51
BOARD ADMINISTRATOR
BOARD ADMINISTRATOR

Post by p51 » Fri Oct 08, 2004 9:02 am

He he, mostly because at the moment I just quickly went through my server and grabbed the url to the first avatar I saw in one of the folders :-P I'll make a custom one down the road... but nothing wrong with the very awesome F/A-18D Hornet! :wink:

kevrut

test

Post by kevrut » Sat Apr 09, 2005 11:25 am

test