I heard from special peoples...

Your Main Forum For Discussing 1:18 Scale Military Figures and Vehicles.
pickelhaube
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by pickelhaube » Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:00 pm

Let's do this !!!!!!!!

When ?

What time ?
Kirk Douglas : Mine hit the ground first
John Wayne : Mine was taller

P39time
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by P39time » Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:09 pm

Sounds great, I would really like to be able to ask you questions Jason. Thanks for offering your time.
Jarod

Folkwulfe
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by Folkwulfe » Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:57 pm

Jason: Thank you very much from someone who is as badly bitten as you are with this "hobby of passion" for military models (especially aircraft!). I too have had to patricipate in events where meeting the public and spreading the faith can take more effort than a marathon. As for the two-hour meet-the-press, I think it's a great idea and look forward to hearing from you more. As soon as I can put more than a few minutes together, I'll be headed Denton way to visit the digs.

But I wish some of you guys would just sit back and take a big healthy gulp from a fresh cup of CHILL-OUT. Jason has some really good info to spread and he's trying to do it in an equitable and admirable (pun intended) way. The people who take the opportunity to go to these events are being made to feel that their efforts are appreciated...as they should be. If you think that by knowing you get the product to market faster....wake up. All I ask is to be informed soon enough that I might be able to purchase when the time comes. I am fascinated with the Dauntless and the Sandy....and I really hope and pray the Phantom makes the shelf too (I'm up for at least one!!!) no matter what the price. I've looked at HPM and I like the AT version better...believe it or not. So how about we agree to stop shoving Jason around for a change?

Lest we forget what my Grandpa said...."Never kick a fresh cow-pie on a hot Texas day".....I have no idea what he meant but it sure sounded profound and I'll always remember it!!!

Have a greeat trip to China, Jason....be safe.
US Army MP Corps combat veteran Operation Desert Shield/Desert Storm

Jason of Admiral Toys
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by Jason of Admiral Toys » Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:23 pm

Jericoeagle1 wrote:
El Diablo literally translates into "The Devil" by the way.
Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby! It is a quote from the movie and makes me laugh and laugh...

You should watch the movie. The "El Diablo line" is in the last five minutes of the movie. I am a sucker for a really corny movie.

Regards,
Jason
Last edited by Jason of Admiral Toys on Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

P39time
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by P39time » Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:24 pm

Jason, will there be any changes to the Hartmann CL-13, will it differ from the last German CL-13?
Jarod

Jason of Admiral Toys
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by Jason of Admiral Toys » Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:28 pm

Folkwulfe wrote:
Have a greeat trip to China, Jason....be safe.
Thank you Folkwulfe for the kind words and well wishes.

P39time, there will be major paint modifications and the application process will change. However, the molds will not change in any significant manor.

Thank you for the question.
Regards,
Jason

P39time
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by P39time » Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:34 pm

Thanks Jason, I remember you talking some about the paint process the Hartmann CL-13 will have, sounds like she will be a beauty. I look forward to getting one.
Jarod

p51
BOARD ADMINISTRATOR
BOARD ADMINISTRATOR

Post by p51 » Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:18 am

Hey Jason,

That might be a fun idea to have a chat based thing for an hour or so if you'd be willing. I could see that being very popular. If you're interested in actually doing it, let me know and I'll work with you on what you'd like and get a chat system on here.

Best wishes and safe trip to China,
Britt

warhawker
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by warhawker » Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:07 am

Thanks Jason for being a part of this site and for the info. that you do share!
Good luck in China and as Will Ferrell would say, "Well...you know...keep on truckin"

DropTank
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by DropTank » Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:09 pm

Jason of Admiral Toys wrote:
As for the comments about our site: with the state of this industry, we are far more concerned about not having to fire all of our employees or closing our doors permanently like many have as of late in this hobby; then we are about posting snippets of information that just leads to more questions and contempt.
Contempt??
Sorry to question Admirals lack of info or promotional input on their website for the last 8 months. A delete button to my desktop site will cure the problem. Have a safe trip to China.

DropTank
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by DropTank » Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:12 pm

Folkwulfe wrote:
Lest we forget what my Grandpa said...."Never kick a fresh cow-pie on a hot Texas day".....
My Grandpa always said...."Don't bite the hand that feeds you."

Jericoeagle1
Officer - Major
Officer - Major

Post by Jericoeagle1 » Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:33 pm

Folkwulfe wrote:Lest we forget what my Grandpa said...."Never kick a fresh cow-pie on a hot Texas day".....I have no idea what he meant but it sure sounded profound and I'll always remember it!!!
Well my grandfather used to say "You don't know what's in the pickle barrel till you take off the lid!" Talk about confusing.
A little song, A little dance, A little seltzer down your pants!~~~Chuckles the Clown.

MG-42

* Chat w/ Jason

Post by MG-42 » Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:18 pm

* I'd be your best friend and biggest fan if you could just make some 1:18 AFV pieces.

.......... we need an Sdkfz. 7 , real bad !

Mitch v MG
" I love it , God help me ,.. I do love it so". * * * * PATTON * * * *

* In memory of ram04 - 7/15/12 *

popeye357
Officer - Colonel
Officer - Colonel

Post by popeye357 » Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:18 pm

The chat would be great Jason!! I really appreciate you taking the time to let us know whats in the works. I am looking forward to getting any of your guy's toys especially the fighting chicken! Take care and good luck in China.

KAGNEW
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Post by KAGNEW » Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:17 am

JASON!!!!!!! all i can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
and have a safe and prosperous trip!!!!!!!!!!
Phabulous Phantoms Phorever rule the sky
and Starfighters Rule the Stars

http://WWW.Panda-Hobby.COM